Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

Bug Testing with HaH - Fortifying a Gold Mine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU9bDv2FGso

HaH is enjoying some power farming on a gold mine and doing some extensive "testing" of the infinite druid orb bug.

Winterblades happens by and gets some of the testing on film.

Also my very first video.... evidence that Windows Movie Maker is in fact stupid proof.

Wow the ranger bombs were going NUTS! Looked like you guys were getting hit with mortar fire. I'm sure these are top priority bugs to get fixed for the following weekends test. That turned what could've been a great group fight to watch into something that was unwatchable. 

They wouldn't even let me PvP on my Druid because of this game breaking bug :/

Hopefully fixed next patch.

Truth.

It was still a fun fight, even if we couldn't push past a draw. Kambien's bombs were launching the doobers, so the whole place looked like a fireworks show. It actually looked pretty awesome. :)

I dont think I got any footage of them mining during the seige. You should splice it together with the hat spam from Friday!

Wow the ranger bombs were going NUTS! Looked like you guys were getting hit with mortar fire. I'm sure these are top priority bugs to get fixed for the following weekends test. That turned what could've been a great group fight to watch into something that was unwatchable.

Barnes thought I should splice in WW1 artillery barrage footage, but that's for directors with talent.

Fun fact, using the cow 1 charge in the mine field would sometimes get stopped dead in your tracks and sometimes even push you back in the wrong direction. Straight sprinting seemed to work best.

Winterblades happens by and gets some of the testing on film.

Lol, we both knew you were coming back after the server restart :P

I was surprised you guys stuck around so long, but it was pretty fun.

Edited by Arkade