Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Skill training

Been checking which skills i can train and apparently whyle training my first normal duelist skill i can also train slayer profiency and Dirge profiency.This way i can train 3 different duelist skill trees at the same time.

Is this working as intended?

1) No its not intended

2) Please post game bugs here: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/forum/89-bugs-and-anomalies-pre-alpha-30/ , this forum is for website bugs

3) Pann, you should probably rename this forum to Website Issues or something, considering how many people think its for reporting game bugs :P

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I'm going to test whether those advanced lines are even turned on and give any vessel enhancement next test. Tried to this time, but got the "connecting to zone" bug all night :/

Save your time - I've trained the first Myrmidon battlerager ability to like 80ish and it hasn't improved mitigations one bit that I could see. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

Save your time - I've trained the first Myrmidon battlerager ability to like 80ish and it hasn't improved mitigations one bit that I could see.

I think only the Druid's promotions give anything on the first node, all other promotion nodes don't give any specific advantages, whilst the Druid ones do.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I think only the Druid's promotions give anything on the first node, all other promotion nodes don't give any specific advantages, whilst the Druid ones do.

IIRC description of the skill said it would increase elemental and physical mitigation. The mitigation % in in my character panel didn't go up at all so I assume it's not working. I know some of them just say it increases proficiency as a "insert promotion class name" which wouldn't do anything at this point but this wasn't one of those. That makes me think none of these are working at this point. 

Edited by blazzen

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Guild

1) No its not intended

2) Please post game bugs here: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/forum/89-bugs-and-anomalies-pre-alpha-30/ , this forum is for website bugs

3) Pann, you should probably rename this forum to Website Issues or something, considering how many people think its for reporting game bugs :P

I changed the description this morning, but it obviously wasn't conspicuous enough. I've changed the name of the forum now. Hope that does the trick.