Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Archetype tutorial videos - Official discussion thread

Great compilation of the videos though you probably could've left out the discipline part at the end of each one. Gets very repetitive.

Hope the Assassin is next. I just want to see how the team tackles gliding. Guess that's the last major combat obsticle to cover apart from determining what the Forgemaster actually does.

Nice compilation but i think those videos will need a redo and yes the last words are quite repetitive, but great work !

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

Nice compilation but i think those videos will need a redo and yes the last words are quite repetitive, but great work !

maybe rephrase it into "This Archtype guide is just a highlevel overview of what you can do with the champion,promotion classes and disziplins make the skill system deep and configurable."

sounds a lot better to me.

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

I've updated the news article with a link to the revised video. The Ranger is now included, but note that this is the same Ranger tutorial video as before since nothing has really changed since we first shot it. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

I've updated the news article with a link to the revised video. The Ranger is now included, but note that this is the same Ranger tutorial video as before since nothing has really changed since we first shot it. 

Finally some Ranger love. Still no info that the Ranger "skill tree isn't deep and configurable" :P Seriously tho, good video :) You can see the basic info for every archetype available right now =] This reminds me that i have to craft arrows as sonn as i log into the big world test, it's a bit annoying that new rangers don't spawn with at least 100 arrows but oh well, in DS you also don't get arrows at start 

EDIT:

i forgot some classes DO start with bow and arrows... i feel like a casual now D:

Edited by Sadrax

\[T]/ PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/

.... It was an oversight. ...

Conserning....

The ranger has been long overdue for an overhaul for weeks now.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Can Confessor cast her left-click attacks while moving? I heard yes, but in this video she always stops to do it.

With the last patch they can cast every non channeled spells while moving, so yeah

Each archetypes received a pass with the new system. You can see it in action in Zybak video there

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

when we will get knight block reflect damage?

today's patch?

i mean before this is almost do not trigger but on video all hits got reflect back

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550