Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey! I'm SirCrowley and i'm new to Crowfall but i've run into a issue.

SirCrowley

Figured it out, thanks for the reply.

Edited by SirCrowley

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of Nicolas Cage hovering above? Perhaps it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

Ahhh, I had no idea I thought you just had to purchase to begin playing. The way they worded everything for the options made me fairly confused but thanks for clearing that up for me!

Edited by SirCrowley

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of Nicolas Cage hovering above? Perhaps it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

Ahhh, I had no idea I thought you just had to purchase to begin playing. The way they worded everything for the options made me fairly confused but thanks for clearing that up for me!

If you're fine with waiting you can get the $45 pledge and wait for Beta 2, which should Jan-Feb, judging by how things are going.

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

If you're fine with waiting you can get the $45 pledge and wait for Beta 2, which should Jan-Feb, judging by how things are going.

Yeah i've got it already, now it's just a waiting game :^( i'm pretty excited for it and I hope it doesn't turn into every other early access i've bought such as DayZ.

Yeah i've got it already, now it's just a waiting game :^( i'm pretty excited for it and I hope it doesn't turn into every other early access i've bought such as DayZ.

Atm.

It's quite good.

Not an marketing beta/alpha. But it's a real testing enviroment.

In a few months, this will be a alpha (not just pre-alpha, a real alpha. Not an marketing alpha of an finished game).

So you will only miss all the ... uhh, fun stuff?

Ground targeted bombs, not vanishing and killing you ... invisble style.

Or the bloody gore of trying to craft something, while no one else of your teamates are looged in.

Just to find yourself in a fight over your inventory xD.

I personally had fun. But it's more.

Can we destroy that? Gives feedback, can i have cookies now?

Then playing and enjoying it leisurely.

Each time you see someone unknown. It's the same paranoia atm ...

And then 3 duelist pop up, after that lone legionär walked past you. Saying howdy friend, minding his own buisness.

( ... he pulled that mob onto me. That tactic works so often ...)

Edited by Greenfox21

Atm.

It's quite good.

Not an marketing beta/alpha. But it's a real testing enviroment.

In a few months, this will be a alpha (not just pre-alpha, a real alpha. Not an marketing alpha of an finished game).

So you will only miss all the ... uhh, fun stuff?

Ground targeted bombs, not vanishing and killing you ... invisble style.

Or the bloody gore of trying to craft something, while no one else of your teamates are looged in.

Just to find yourself in a fight over your inventory xD.

I personally had fun. But it's more.

Can we destroy that? Gives feedback, can i have cookies now?

Then playing and enjoying it leisurely.

Each time you see someone unknown. It's the same paranoia atm ...

And then 3 duelist pop up, after that lone legionär walked past you. Saying howdy friend, minding his own buisness.

( ... he pulled that mob onto me. That tactic works so often ...)

It seems interesting so far, I actually bought the game due to seeing thelazypeons video about it. Yeah- I get why it's closed (bug testing and trying to make it enjoyable for the masses to make sure it doesn't get a bad launch) and it's a good thing, just hard to wait since the idea behind this game is really interesting and the fact it all actually appears to be coming together is making me pretty hyped. It's really refreshing to see developers giving active updates, I guess i'll just need to wait a few more months to try it out myself. How does gear dropping work atm? If I kill a player do they drop all of their items or do you have any idea on how they intend to have it work in the future (Or at least their vision as of right now).

Hello SirCrowley and welcome to crowfall :D !

Thanks Rook! I'm excited to start playing when I get the chance. How do I get "member titles" on the forums?

Edited by SirCrowley

It seems interesting so far, I actually bought the game due to seeing thelazypeons video about it. Yeah- I get why it's closed (bug testing and trying to make it enjoyable for the masses to make sure it doesn't get a bad launch) and it's a good thing, just hard to wait since the idea behind this game is really interesting and the fact it all actually appears to be coming together is making me pretty hyped. It's really refreshing to see developers giving active updates, I guess i'll just need to wait a few more months to try it out myself. How does gear dropping work atm? If I kill a player do they drop all of their items or do you have any idea on how they intend to have it work in the future (Or at least their vision as of right now).

Mebmers title is in options to chose from. badges and stuffs.

About drops. YOu need to loot they're inventory fast.

Go 2 0 seconds to do that. After death~

And we're far away from make it playable for masses.

It's make it playable atm xD.

Add basics and see how it goes. Change stuff up, that you found not fitting.

And go towards the next stuff.

They're just adding unarmed combat now xD... so people will be forced to craft basic weapons.

"Cause i don't do damage! OMG!" people, didn't realize. Being naked doesn't help in fights, against people who are equiped with stuff.

300 atk begginer bow.

800 atk uncommon recurve bow.

Is a difference. Take that + armor. And naked people ... don't feel that underpowered anymore.

Wearing some things.

PS: UNARMED COMBAT calls for fight clubs... and tournaments. And fist fights in bars and inns ...