Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Need help starting agame

This happened to a friend of mine... Try running the CrowfallClient.exe from the CFTest folder where ever you saved the download.  You may need to patch later this evening as well if they have a new client build.

I would also send an email to support@artcraftent.com explaining what is happening and I would explain it in a calm collected manner.  They are usually quick to respond and very helpful.

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

I never presume that a new poster who is asking for help has everything figured out already.

I'm not trying to be rude, you reply to a post that you didn't read.  If you have no insight please dont respound

This happened to a friend of mine... Try running the CrowfallClient.exe from the CFTest folder where ever you saved the download.  You may need to patch later this evening as well if they have a new client build.

I would also send an email to support@artcraftent.com explaining what is happening and I would explain it in a calm collected manner.  They are usually quick to respond and very helpful.

ty sir, cant make sense of this as i was playing around the character creation page last night, and no new patch yet.

grief-logo2_zpsjliu6mvf.jpg

I'm not trying to be rude, you reply to a post that you didn't read.  If you have no insight please dont respound

Yet it does relate. If they are probably releasing a new patch, they could very well be messing with the patching server. This could lead to aberrations with the patcher potentially.

It may not be why it is but it is definitely something of note.

C4sIZDW.gif

you can assume. but when you LOG In or READ The post you'd understand that I downloaded all patches, and the new patch hasnt come out yet. Please read before you answer

You'll have to excuse that Jah fellow. In my experience he is a bit arrogant when dealing with others. If you need some help please PM and I'll fix your stuff.

You'll have to excuse that Jah fellow. In my experience he is a bit arrogant when dealing with others. If you need some help please PM and I'll fix your stuff.

What is so arrogant about saying that there might have been a patch today, and that might have explained why it patched again today?

Unbelievable.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

What is so arrogant about saying that there might have been a patch today, and that might have explained why it patched again today?

Unbelievable.

Don't worry Raven, I appreciate you bb. Unfortunately this guy seems to lack proper manners and respect. Thanks for trying!

Edited by SirCrowley

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of Nicolas Cage hovering above? Perhaps it is true that man has no control; even over his own will.

Don't worry Raven, I appreciate you bb. Unfortunately this guy seems to lack proper manners and respect. Thanks for trying!

Thanks.

Quick tip, the "Raven" above my portrait is a title. Lots of people get confused by the placement of those titles. My username is above and to the left of that title.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Unbelievable.

You have a pompous tone. Before I moved to this account, you were extremely rude to me several times. If you don't want to help then just leave the poor guy alone.

This forum is a place for people to get general information about Crowfall or ArtCraft. It's not intended to be used for getting playtest support. As noted in the emails we send to testers, you should contact support@crowfall.com for assistance with issues related to your testing access. Thanks!