Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tally

welcome to our madness

we're all here for a reason right? other wise you would have just clicked off the site. we all wanna play or try to see what this game can and will be. i am starting a small guild witch already consists of three people me and two of my friends but that is probably not enough.we need more people to see what we can do. since we will be trying out the game we can find things that are yet to be discovered tactics strategy short cuts anything. no one knows a lot about the game right now but that can't stop us from recruiting. i don't want this guild to be crowded but organized and elite group of people. quality is always better than quality. Even if some of us end up not liking the game we need to make some thing worth playing for other people. setting up this guild and other people setting theirs up gives good chances for new players after the game is released to get into the game. If you would like to join leave a reply letting me know. :) have a nice day!