Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rashdin

player trades and banks

I'm going to make this short.  I'm more of a PVPer with the understanding that there is going to be if in the least a small amount of crafting needed in order to PVP.  With that said I know people are finding ways around helping out their friends and even using characters as banks.  So why not put in the mechanic to allow proper trades instead of having to track down a mob... kill it... and then leave stuff on the corpse.  Just implement player trades and banks so we don't have to spend the added time working around a standard mechanic of all games.

If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. -Sun Tzu

I'm going to make this short.  I'm more of a PVPer with the understanding that there is going to be if in the least a small amount of crafting needed in order to PVP.  With that said I know people are finding ways around helping out their friends and even using characters as banks.  So why not put in the mechanic to allow proper trades instead of having to track down a mob... kill it... and then leave stuff on the corpse.  Just implement player trades and banks so we don't have to spend the added time working around a standard mechanic of all games.

Its in the works, just not for this milestone.

I suspect we'll start seeing trade and bank mechanics when we start EK and CW testing.

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

You can however put it on a dead player and as long as they don't re-spawn its a open trading window for all your friends and group members

Everyman dies, Not every man truly lives.

You can however put it on a dead player and as long as they don't re-spawn its a open trading window for all your friends and group members

This, take an alt to your farming spot kill him and leave him there, log out if things turns hostile

"Nemo Saltat Sobrius"

Veteran member of Aesir, visit us at aoc-gaming.se

This, take an alt to your farming spot kill him and leave him there, log out if things turns hostile

Now we have a safe heaven for harvesters , and a duelist dream.

sneaky sneaky up to that alt steal everything and sneaky sneaky away. The harvester comes there and gets a shock and get even more mad and teared and logs out.