dolmar

The UnDeAd Legion

Does uDa generally KoS most players?

We often KoS others, enemy clans, friendly clans, each other.

Friday nights sometimes involve beer, liquor, popcorn, trash talk, trolling, Ships, Ship Wrecks, convoys, catching a horsefly in your bare hands, catching a horse in your bare feet, catching guild leaders, random people, and/or someone that drank too much and placing them in a basement for later torment and bounties. Bounties on the heads of our better PvPers, leaders, someone that's too quiet or has more in game wealth. sometimes the bounties are placed by leaders, sometimes by the hunted them self, sometimes by others that are just tired of them winning duels or giving orders.  Sometimes you know you have a bounty on your head , sometimes it is a surprise!

Our EK's will absolutely be a blood bath and fighting will be encouraged.

HOWEVER! Please do not attempt to enter our EK's, Voice Comm's, castles, guild, groups etc. if you are:

Thin Skinned, sensitive to Vulgarities, the recipient of a trophy of participation, requiring a stuffed animal and/or Night light of some kind to get to sleep at night, allergic to bees, prone to feeding the trolls, a hemophiliac, living with your parents, afraid of basements, an alumni, student, or staff of a school or institution that provides you with a safe space and a kitten to pet when you are stressed out, under the age of 18, under the influence of mind altering drugs, afraid of clowns, a vegetarian, on blood pressure medicine, driving, in the same room with your wife or girlfriend, in the room with small children or potbellied pigs (unless you have earphones), on a diet, a coward, pregnant, a member of any city, state or federal government, not sitting down, dehydrated, decapitated, dehumidified, deloused, delegitimized, disenfranchised, disinfected, allergic to lotion, unable to place things in the basket, displaced, deported, decontaminated or if you are still reading this because any of us would have stopped reading after the first paragraph, why hasn't your ADHD kicked in by now? 

Thank You Have a nice day

Eli

Quartermaster of uXa.

Friday nights sometimes involve beer, liquor, popcorn, trash talk, trolling, Ships, Ship Wrecks, convoys, catching a horsefly in your bare hands, catching a horse in your bare feet, catching guild leaders, random people, and/or someone that drank too much and placing them in a basement for later torment and bounties. Bounties on the heads of our better PvPers, leaders, someone that's too quiet or has more in game wealth. sometimes the bounties are placed by leaders, sometimes by the hunted them self, sometimes by others that are just tired of them winning duels or giving orders.  Sometimes you know you have a bounty on your head , sometimes it is a surprise!

HOWEVER! Please do not attempt to enter our EK's, Voice Comm's, castles, guild, groups etc. if you are:

Thin Skinned, sensitive to Vulgarities, the recipient of a trophy of participation, requiring a stuffed animal and/or Night light of some kind to get to sleep at night, allergic to bees, prone to feeding the trolls, a hemophiliac, living with your parents, afraid of basements, an alumni, student, or staff of a school or institution that provides you with a safe space and a kitten to pet when you are stressed out, under the age of 18, under the influence of mind altering drugs, afraid of clowns, a vegetarian, on blood pressure medicine, driving, in the same room with your wife or girlfriend, in the room with small children or potbellied pigs (unless you have earphones), on a diet, a coward, pregnant, a member of any city, state or federal government, not sitting down, dehydrated, decapitated, dehumidified, deloused, delegitimized, disenfranchised, disinfected, allergic to lotion, unable to place things in the basket, displaced, deported, decontaminated or if you are still reading this because any of us would have stopped reading after the first paragraph, why hasn't your ADHD kicked in by now? 

Eli

Quartermaster of uXa.

WoW WTF! Where are all the trigger warnings?! I'm shaking right now.

Eli

Quartermaster of uXa.

Can confirm, was asked to put the lotion in the basket this weekend.

I complied, and my punishments were lessened, and I got to kill WeaponX once, at his request, but before the Brillo pads came out.

I think the lotion was why I ultimately decided to join.  Silky soft and good for my skin. Who could turn that down?

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

WoW WTF! Where are all the trigger warnings?! I'm shaking right now.

I am truly sorry for upsetting anyone, I sometimes take for granted that not everyone is as well versed in the subject. I am not sure how this applies but its always a good time for a refresher.

Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire.

Every firearm is loaded! Safety check the firearm as soon as you touch it Everytime!

Always Keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

Do not point your firearm at anything you do not intend to destroy.

I hope this will suffice as a "Trigger Warning"

Had a lot of fun playing with you guys on Sunday. Thanks for letting me group with you and introducing me to how incredibly exhilarating it can be to craft right outside of Sugoi's keep, hearing the sounds of certain death while completely helpless. :P

Looking forward to this weekends testing between family obligations.

With no groups I expect a few accidental deaths on our side from time to time. 

Had a lot of fun playing with you guys on Sunday. Thanks for letting me group with you and introducing me to how incredibly exhilarating it can be to craft right outside of Sugoi's keep, hearing the sounds of certain death while completely helpless. :P

Looking forward to this weekends testing between family obligations.

With no groups I expect a few accidental deaths on our side from time to time. 

OPP Approves this message.

Good times . Hopefully we can fight the zerg again this weekend . Merry Christmas , Happy holy days or what ever to everyone also!

@protonix- troll on friend!

Wow, that was pretty entertaining, ive been in the process of moving to Arizona and missed too much! 

welcome to those that have joined and looking forward to -W- interactions more! 

all others can eff off

Why thank you, I didn't think that you would mind!

Where abouts in Arizona? I've been considering leaving NY...winters take a toll on me...and so I'm looking for places that would be good for my health.

Why thank you, I didn't think that you would mind!

Where abouts in Arizona? I've been considering leaving NY...winters take a toll on me...and so I'm looking for places that would be good for my health.

Just came back from a holiday in Sedona.

If you can handle the crystal rubbing weirdos and seniors in rental cars that should invest in self driving cars, it's a very nice place to look at. Sort of the Canmore or Banff of Arizona.

Probably over priced, and you have to dodge the time share salesmen, but rather nice.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

I am in Tucson and its been pretty awesome so far, im told it doesnt get as hot as Phoenix but still warm. Supposedly it is the Miami of the west side of the US. right now is the time of the "snowbirds", canadians that leave canada during the winter for a better climate, then they leave in Febish and go back lol. 

the sights are beautiful, and TONS of outside stuff to do. Come on down Proto!