dolmar

The UnDeAd Legion

Looking forward to this weekends testing between family obligations.

With no groups I expect a few accidental deaths on our side from time to time. 

Sorry gang, family obligations were more obligatory that normal.  Hosting 13 for Christmas, then being tech support for same the following two days after shopping madness purchases will tend to do that.

Should have more time this weekend coming up.  Only one day of family debauchery to deal with then.

Sorry gang, family obligations were more obligatory that normal.  Hosting 13 for Christmas, then being tech support for same the following two days after shopping madness purchases will tend to do that.

Should have more time this weekend coming up.  Only one day of family debauchery to deal with then.

Don't sweat it. The weekend was busy for most everyone. This weekend we should be in full effect though.

ya, i was only able to play for a couple hours on Friday night. Hopefully be able to get in this weekend and meet the new people. it is NYE though...

I think these are the guys you are looking for, UDL.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/921-the-undead-lords/

We are not Undead Lords . We are The UnDeAD Legion as stated in the first parts of the recruitment thread .

We are the combination of uDa and TT "The UnDeAd Army and The Tenth" uXa The "u" is for UnDeAd The X stands for "The Tenth " The a is for "Army"

The:

• denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge: Compare with a.
    "what's the matter?" ·
  • used to point forward to a following qualifying or defining clause or phrase:
    "the fuss that he made of her" ·
  • used to make a generalized reference to something rather than identifying a particular instance:
    "he taught himself to play the violin" ·
  • enough of (a particular thing):
    "he hoped to publish monthly, if only he could find the money"

Just wanted to make sure they know what all parts of the name mean :P

I remember you guys with quite mixed emotions being from MV - but great to see you guys still around and kicking!

We are not Undead Lords . We are The UnDeAD Legion as stated in the first parts of the recruitment thread .

We are the combination of uDa and TT "The UnDeAd Army and The Tenth" uXa The "u" is for UnDeAd The X stands for "The Tenth " The a is for "Army"

I know and understand. I was simply replying to the above quoted "Lil_Meyhem". If you look at his post, he is referencing the Server war on Mourning between Morloch's Vengence vs. Undead Lords. Chaos rising and Equilibrium were involved as well. I was making a point that he mistook you for another Guild/Nation

I know and understand. I was simply replying to the above quoted "Lil_Meyhem". If you look at his post, he is referencing the Server war on Mourning between Morloch's Vengence vs. Undead Lords. Chaos rising and Equilibrium were involved as well. I was making a point that he mistook you for another Guild/Nation

Im sure Dolmar was speaking to Mayhem not you armegeddon:)

Correct - thank you (And Dolmar) for the clarification; that was a lot of years ago :)

Edited by Lil_Mayhem

SB Golden Age was amazing!

Yes it was. It had a certain "charm" when everyone was "noobs", when people brought all different types of toons. You might actually see a Huntress, Templar or Ranger at a bane. It just degenerated to Minotaur/Dwarf for siege and Scout/Thief for open world because they were optimal. At the highest level, bringing anything else meant losing. Aracoix glass fixed dagger thief became an I win button. Every group with 6/7 Minos 2/3 Dwarf priests and a Bard became a unshakable standard (I'm not counting the Necro, Confessor or Doomsayer buff bots).

SB had much more "Flavor" in it's infancy. By close, it performed quite well. Questionable patches/balance changes largely limited what was viable though. I miss FC gears!

My first toon was a Elf healer/channy me and my brother got into a random pl group got to level 37 then killed them all and took the loots. Shadowbane was a dirty world and required you to do dirty things.