dolmar

The UnDeAd Legion

On 5/12/2017 at 8:17 AM, dolmar said:

Time to start pushing again! Plan to start actively testing again after this weekend. Will be good to run around and have some destruction with the crowfall testers again!

Sounds like good times. Been spending too much time whacking nodes and not enough time whacking heads lately.

Did a fair amount of pvp since disciples came out. Trying to be on everyweekend. Saturdays have been kinda full though been doing table top DnD on those days like true nerds.

22 minutes ago, dolmar said:

Did a fair amount of pvp since disciples came out. Trying to be on everyweekend. Saturdays have been kinda full though been doing table top DnD on those days like true nerds.

Heh, you talking about my Saturday plans this weekend, the D&D that is.

I really haven't been messing with disciplines too much.  Too many things are going to be changing balance wise for me to learn things I'm just going to have to fight muscle memory on in a couple of weeks.

18 hours ago, KrakkenSmacken said:

Heh, you talking about my Saturday plans this weekend, the D&D that is.

I really haven't been messing with disciplines too much.  Too many things are going to be changing balance wise for me to learn things I'm just going to have to fight muscle memory on in a couple of weeks.

Message me when you want to run some test I will see if I can get our team together.

The UnDeAd Legion will be having tryouts this weekend .

• Must have a mic
  • Must have the game.
  • Message me head of time for details.
  • Tryouts will consist of group and solo skirmishes.
  • A 30 sec elevator pitch of what you can do for us and what we can do for you.

Thanks.

We the UnDeAd have been watching and waiting for crowfall to mature enough for us to raise the banners and wreak havoc among the populations of crowfall. With 5.6 going to live we will come back to check the progress in to see just how far along the game has come... Will it support the mob of murderous UnDeAd that is uXa in its current state??

We have checked the progress and are happy with how things are progressing . We are opening up our recruitment. Send a msg to me in order to join the ranks of the dead...

dear lord.. you need to add a disclaim for the twitch , that it will be a bunch of grumpy old men lol...

Would you guys be open to letting myself join? Just bought the game yesterday and having some experienced players help out would be nice. I'm on the US server.

hoi there,

we jsut a chat in game that discord link dont work it seems. I double checked the discord username I gave u and thats correct so dont know what to tell you

3 hours ago, Ischmalud said:

hoi there,

we jsut a chat in game that discord link dont work it seems. I double checked the discord username I gave u and thats correct so dont know what to tell you

Got you squared away. Thanks for your interest in uXa we will be in touch. 

My Son and I just joined the ranks - Thanks for having us.  Impressed with leadership and Son (Thorns) is looking forward to having a few younger people to actually 'Go kill stuff with" 

FUN Scrims last night - great way to feel "Connected" and create some "synergy" 

I just joined as well. I’ve known Dolmar for several years and he is a very down to earth dude. I’m looking forward to building this guild with you guys. 

Be sure to use your best RP when messaging Dolmar. Always good to make a great first impression.