Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dolmar

The UnDeAd Legion

Any non-crowfall sources for info I can sift through on this guild?

A quick google landed me at Dark Souls and Adventure quest. 

Holy crap, still have an Adventure Quest account 4014 days since last login.  Talk about a blast from the past.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Ok, this type of response pretty much sold me. Still have to do some more recon, but so far I am liking what I am seeing.

"

The reasons for this are as follows:

1. This is a pvp game, and north cinder is one hell of a place to pvp!

2. Half of Undead Legion have served time in Juvy, real jail, or Afghanistan/Iraq! Thusly, most have severe mental issues!

3. There are only currently 3 Canadians in the clan, and it's not enough to calm down so many blood thirsty Americans. (There are no ice zones, and Canadians only get violent on the ice)

4. We have so much land and so many damned thatched houses due to a great launch we required over 250000 stone and 150000 lumber to build it all. So stay off our nodes in our volcano!

5. We are an East guild, living west-side to create pvp! Tell your clans to come camp us! It's what we want!

"

Being a Canadian it looks like you could use some reinforcements from the North. 

[Not officially applying yet]

Ok, this type of response pretty much sold me. Still have to do some more recon, but so far I am liking what I am seeing.

"

The reasons for this are as follows:

1. This is a pvp game, and north cinder is one hell of a place to pvp!

2. Half of Undead Legion have served time in Juvy, real jail, or Afghanistan/Iraq! Thusly, most have severe mental issues!

3. There are only currently 3 Canadians in the clan, and it's not enough to calm down so many blood thirsty Americans. (There are no ice zones, and Canadians only get violent on the ice)

4. We have so much land and so many damned thatched houses due to a great launch we required over 250000 stone and 150000 lumber to build it all. So stay off our nodes in our volcano!

5. We are an East guild, living west-side to create pvp! Tell your clans to come camp us! It's what we want!

"

Being a Canadian it looks like you could use some reinforcements from the North. 

[Not officially applying yet]

Arrrr the old Archage where we lived on the other continent, that was one of the bets idea's ive had :D

arr the memory from that post is glorious :3

Best memory of that game was when we made a line of tree's in Hasla and named our mounts dont pass the line or tree or you die, that was glorious so much PvP happened there for some silly tokens for weapons lol. So many people that couldnt follow a simple direction complaining on the jury chat the moment they manage to kill one of us. Surprised how often we got off innocent out of that though :P

Also the War agaist Oran'thul or what ever that eastern zerg was that no one wanted to go agaist was fun aswell. So many juice packs were had in that, did quite a number on there supplie lines and some of there member quite the guild simply cause they wernt getting assistance anymore from there members cause we would bug out when the zerg alarm of 30+ got called agaist our 5 lol

Edited by veeshan

I have to say i have been playing games with them for years if i am to be honest more like my whole life. without any doubt it doesn't matter what game i have played with them it is downright is the most fun i have ever had.

It is great to get so many PMs on interest to the guild, but to answer a few questions here.

1. the discord link gets you to us, send a private PM to weaponsx, gracen or undead for actual access.

2. While I love answering questions daily, you can also send guild questions to undead or gracen, they love to answer questions even more.

We are still looking for active players to join us, pvp or pve, it doesnt matter what your style is, we have a place for you.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."

It is great to get so many PMs on interest to the guild, but to answer a few questions here.

1. the discord link gets you to us, send a private PM to weaponsx, gracen or undead for actual access.

2. While I love answering questions daily, you can also send guild questions to undead or gracen, they love to answer questions even more.

We are still looking for active players to join us, pvp or pve, it doesnt matter what your style is, we have a place for you.

Weps lies he is my main recruiter ... Weps is my right hand!  Keep recruiting #1

He lies, Eli really runs this guild and if I am number 1 that makes you  NUMBER 2.... get to work number 2.

Don't drag me into this I like pickaxes more than people.  I am but a simple Quartermaster you are only supposed to send me Supplies and Slav... I mean Crafters.

Crafters/Gatherers  are in short supply and they don't like our um voice coms chat at times.. then again it is a little uh distressing to some of the tender snowflake generations .. Eli But ill see what I can do.

Hey guys. 

I know we had been in talks about me joining your fine guild for some time. Unfortunately at this time I think Sugoi is a better fit for me. Your recruiting requirements were a bit too stringent. Don't take this as an insult, as this means I'm not good enough to be in your fine guild. I hope that someday we can work together and I look forward to that day. Thank you for your interest in Kylo. Cuddles Bless!

Edited by Kylo

Hey guys. 

I know we had been in talks about me joining your fine guild for some time. Unfortunately at this time I think Sugoi is a better fit for me. Your recruiting requirements were a bit too stringent. Don't take this as an insult, as this means I'm not good enough to be in your fine guild. I hope that someday we can work together and I look forward to that day. Thank you for your interest in Kylo. Cuddles Bless!

Sugoi has lax recruitment requirements?

Sugoi has lax recruitment requirements?

I was told by another Sugoi member that all I needed to do was post in the recruitment thread and then put that logo in my signature block and then I would be in.

Oh devs... they are trolling... lock the post.. call the wahbulance.... give them warnings... apparently that's what we do.

See snowflakes, your "troll" can stay on our post and it doesn't bother us at all. Unlike some buttercups that if the wind changes the wrong way they cry to devs. So thank you for your post, though at this time you seem to be too much of a snowflake for us to have you. Please check out other guilds that will take a binary as yourself. have a nice day.

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."