Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dolmar

The UnDeAd Legion

I just realized that UDA came from the capital letters in undead.

Wheres a slowpoke meme when you need one.

Well, the original guild name was The Undead Army so it is partially from that. The mixture with the Tenth removed the Army portion.

Edited by Phylor the Jester

Well, the original guild name was The Undead Army so it is partially from that. The mixture with the Tenth removed the Army portion.

I just realized that UDA came from the capital letters in undead.

Wheres a slowpoke meme when you need one.

AwWwWw HuGz  Don't talk to weps about it.. He still is grumpy when he thinks about it.

I'm actually legitimately surprised he was willing to do that at all. He was pretty mad when I would play with them and still wear my "the Jester" tag from Jesters of War. That was probably mostly because that was what The Tenth was born out of though.

I'm actually legitimately surprised he was willing to do that at all. He was pretty mad when I would play with them and still wear my "the Jester" tag from Jesters of War. That was probably mostly because that was what The Tenth was born out of though.

I am surprised at my self willing to wear a united tag. But, after so many years now of us being allied it just seemed like the way to go for certain games.Weps is a strong leader as well as I am and stubborn as OMG  i don't even know what. But, we work really well together we each bring a lot to the table .

Time to start pushing again! Plan to start actively testing again after this weekend. Will be good to run around and have some destruction with the crowfall testers again!

Got to run with Dolmar and a couple others for a brief bit of running around ganking fun tonight; fun guys, great teamwork, thanks for the fun fights fellas. :) (I like alliteration) (Also I'm super exhausted so I make no promises about the coherence of this post).

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Please do more videos of Elii the Glorious Centaur and his Junior confessor friend Dolman or whatever his name is! 

I believe it was me and my  Bard Elii whom runs around and singing about my glorious battles.

We have currently shifted our focus of recruiting... we need more FAE frost weavers with the blue sparkling wings. We felt dolmar would feel left out and alone when the rest of us decided not to take this gay looking character. So if you enjoy frolicking in the woods with glowing blue sparkling wings, and like to contemplate life while under the blue sparkle, then dolmar needs you to join. WE need you to help our FAE not feel alone.. Don't let him be alone in the woods with his blue sparkle.....

"tell the world that it is the will of the gods that my Rome be head of all the world."