Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dolmar

The UnDeAd Legion

On 1/11/2019 at 12:45 PM, bear said:

Be sure to use your best RP when messaging Dolmar. Always good to make a great first impression.

Forsooth If you like to roleplay a desiccated corpse shambling across the battlefield under the command of a person with an unhealthy love of the dead . This is the place for you..If not you can still hang out and pay for your membership with the skulls of our enemy's. 

any room for a Monk27 in yalls Guild, the new Champaign just started today and I wanted to make sure I get in on the right faction with yall, if you will have me

On 1/24/2019 at 3:38 PM, Monk27 said:

any room for a Monk27 in yalls Guild, the new Champaign just started today and I wanted to make sure I get in on the right faction with yall, if you will have me

I believe you found a guild. Let me know if you need any assistance. 

uXa has joined the Chaos faction. Even though our ranks are "Orderly" The Crowfall gods of death are harbingers of chaos. We salute them and joined the Chaos faction to support them in the trials. 

I made the decision Sunday night to join chaos as Order was plagued with Spy's to the point that our every move was always monitored. We are hoping that we was able to shake some of those. I don't mind uXa being out numbered and we don't care if we die fighting. 

You can not kill... Whats already dead... The UnDeAd Legion..

Edited by dolmar

Send Dolmar or Gracen a message they can get you in Discord with us and we'll help you out. And you can see if we are your cup of bourbon..  I mean tea

I have returned from fighting the asian hordes in Atlas.

Unforturnately, I've been demoted and lost my rolls as quartermaster and decruitment.  Demotion sucks but we all deal with it in our own way!

Also, Dolmar has changed the rules of the clan while I was gone and I'm playing catch up here.  I can't believe he no longer allows decruitment!  There's even a few druggies in the clan again!   I'm looking at you guy, GO GET SOME HELP!!!!

On a side note, my first ever Ultima Online character name was Chaos.  I'm flattered they named an entire faction after me!

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 5:51 PM, bear said:

Welcome home Slop

Thanks Bear.  Looking forward to driving through a foot of fresh snow to get home and experience my first Crowfall spring!

uXa Is Still recruiting like minded Chaos NA players. Please send me a msg if you feel you are a good fit for our team. 

P.S. If i do not answer the msg right away check the nearest highest rank graveyard im normally there. 

Any new players that are willing to learn the ropes, contribute and enjoy a great community of "non-stuffed shirts", jump on in for the win..... We won't ask for your political affiliation, or treat you like a step child if you don't conform to group think!

Edited by Armegeddon