Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The UnDeAd Legion

On 8/2/2018 at 3:46 PM, weaponsx said:

dear lord.. you need to add a disclaim for the twitch , that it will be a bunch of grumpy old men lol...

Sunburned Pirates for the win

AMEN just think were even Older Now ;)

yo weps look what i found

Just waiting on Sin Dog  or cocaine blaine even Ktorr Shadowfell chime in

Edited by EmailVirus
update
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Across the necropolis not even a breeze dared caress the aged tombstones. No sounds or movement had been or seen in many a moon. Only memory of death and carnage persisted here as if it permeated the

Sometimes our leaders forget our own rules!  Dolmar recently recruited a druggie, and also spent hours trying to help him out.  A serious breach of protocol! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

We are going to crawl from our graves.. Crypts. . Sarcophagus .. We shall come out in droves... The UnDeAd will be here for then Dregs..

Hello All,

Looking to join the guild, not sure what info you want? 25 yrs old, playing half giant myrmidon. Looking into buying a 2nd account for crafting/gathering because I really enjoy it while having main account for pvp. I work full time so can't play 12 hours a day. will make up that time on weekends I am a "weekend warrior". I would rather chat on discord I am a typical millennial and hate using forums :P . My class choice is not set in stone, might be willing to play "meta" class to be part of the group composition. I didn't really see like a format for this so, hit me up? 

Discord: Noah#0413 

18 hours ago, GrandMarshalNoah said:

Hello All,

Looking to join the guild, not sure what info you want? 25 yrs old, playing half giant myrmidon. Looking into buying a 2nd account for crafting/gathering because I really enjoy it while having main account for pvp. I work full time so can't play 12 hours a day. will make up that time on weekends I am a "weekend warrior". I would rather chat on discord I am a typical millennial and hate using forums :P . My class choice is not set in stone, might be willing to play "meta" class to be part of the group composition. I didn't really see like a format for this so, hit me up? 

Discord: Noah#0413 

Sent you a forum msg.

Just a bump for my favorite Guild in CF.

Way over do!

My Son and I have been playing since Dec 2016 regulary really only taking a break on 5.9 becasue.....well anyone who plays knows why - just a good time for a break.

We started off in what is probably considered "the Dominate CF Guild today" and while it can be considered fun for many to be in a guild like that - it lacked the freedom to have and make our own fun like we do in uXa.  

uXa is a very diverse group, most of the core group is former "Shadowbaners" including myself.  My Son (Thorns - Pretty well known) started playing at 11 (15 now) and even though most guilds would not take a young kid; that they did and not simply becasue he was my son but becasue he added value.......... and I dare say he is probably in the top 10% of the CF's best players when it comes to getting behind the keyboard - and uXa does a good Job of making good use of him which is awesome.  Living in Costa Rica does not leave he and I a lot of opportunity to participate in "Team" type environments so I am very happy that he get's that experience with uXa.  And even though he is currently still the youngest in the guild (Actually CF's all time yougest player) he feeels very confortable participating in every function of the game.  He would like to see some more younger guys Join as he would love to lead is own attack "Team" and be in a channel to where he could get a little looser and talk about the stuff younger people enjoy even though general Chat for the most part satisfy us both pretty well.  

Being in general channel you find a lot fun and diverse topics with people laughing all the time.  Luckily I have never seen anything push any type of speech over line: respectful people and no need to "Police" the channel.  And when "Battle Coms" is called out....... everone understands and follows common sense rules that amke "Battle" fun.

uXa is "great" simply for the fact that it is always understood that life comes first and the main reason to get on and play CF is too have "FUN".

@dolmar and @weaponsx are great guild leaders, which makes it easy for me to be simply a supportive member. The "Leadership" is strong and steady releasing me of any feelings of having to step up and take charge becasue there is no reason too.  Awesome! I still work a lot and have no desire to do more than hop on and spend my time having fun in a guild that is well run and interested in the guild as a whole "Having Fun".  

So after playing CF coming up on 4 years I can simply say that Joining uXa was the smartest decision we made.  And recommend any new person checking out CF should give this guild some serious consideration.

Mayhem_

Edited by Mayhem_

@GrandMarshalNoah  Don't worry about that 12 hours of day playtime ............. a couple do but most are working professionals that play when they can.  Basically, due to my Job and my son's school; we try and prioritize our time for Guild events like sieging and He and I try and play during our lunch breaks either Crafting, Gathering or just 1:1 Scrimming/Testing - It works out fine!

Mayhem_

• 2 weeks later...