Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Founders' Update: Giving thanks - Official discussion thread

Pann

I am so hyped for this test! Cant wait to try the new movement and combat. Let the bloodshed begin! Also as a side note im perfectly okay with Dregs ruleset, its not my preferred playstyle but it was what was originally promised, def cant wait to try it all tho.

Edited by krevra

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

I assume there will be no in-game benefit for investors.

Will invested money be added to pledge contributions and store purchases for testing or forum access?

They get the same benefits as regular backers, they just pay more for it since they're also getting shares. i.e. a $200 investment gives you same rewards as a $99 pledge package. So nothing special beyond what backers already are getting.

Edit: to answer your second question, two people posted similar questions on the MicroVentures site and JTC gave these answers:

Yes, we have always been open to allowing players to exchange packages and virtual goods for other the digital items available in our store (of equivalent value, of course). After you get your package, contact customer support at : support@crowfall.com.

(as mentioned above, you can exchange the second package for digital items of equal value in the crowfall store. once you have the package, send an email to support@crowfall.com and they will set you up!)

So if I understand him correctly: if you already had a pledge package, and you invested $200 giving you a (redundant) $99 Bronze 2017 package, you could contact support and get them to exchange it for $99 of store credit or other items.

Edited by Avloren

Thanks ofr the work you do to ensure a game of quality and hopefully a persistant source of enjoyment for a lot of ppl

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos