Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So if I dip a cat in penicillin it will go away?

I am fairly certain it would not stick around and become friends with you...

Also, curious to learn exactly where "Fugger off Ugginton" is. Sounds like a pleasant London suburb or the like. Maybe a place where I could get a good veneer done and a prescription for vicodin?

I can pretty much play wherever I want and I am just fine not having to scream at people to get on assassins and bards that know how to play, well except Holam ; ). 

i dont know if i know how to play a bard....but all i know is; I hate buffing my group.  id rather strip and debuff everything in sight(especially priests).  I know the last bane  i barded at every asian mino hoarding the stack had been taken down 100+ most stats and hit for kittens compared to what they did before.  also roots are fun...but useless against asian hoards on ur stack other than ones running to live.

Where has Skorp been? I don't think I've seen him post yet

Oh he's a lurkin!

X represent!!

SO about -x- being subbed to the pizza boys, which one of you did Jozza take for himself?

C&L baned our nation after everyone left the game

Skorp was a dedicated farmer in a play about the Alamo so his week nites were bad, Malant had some surgery? hope hes okay, Drenath was hooked on reefer, and Lolli was purchasing a gym.

So C&L decided it'd be a good time to COMPLETELY AND DEVASTATINGLY DESTROY -X-!!!!!

Sup fellas

C&L baned our nation after everyone left the game

Skorp was a dedicated farmer in a play about the Alamo so his week nites were bad, Malant had some surgery? hope hes okay, Drenath was hooked on reefer, and Lolli was purchasing a gym.

So C&L decided it'd be a good time to COMPLETELY AND DEVASTATINGLY DESTROY -X-!!!!!

oof. Maybe don't walk right into the trolling...

They already knew we had abandoned it. Rational explanation is not really the antidote for people that are just making poorly made socks up to annoy you.

After all this time -X- still is only good at one thing, making excuses.

You should start drinking tea with lots of sugar in it to counter act all the bitterness you've got squirrelled away inside.