Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Murder of Crows: Gordon Walton, Pt. 1

I've been playing video games since 1979. Gordon's story is literally a behind-the-scenes of my favorite childhood hobby. I went from copying basic code from Compute magazine to writing my own Star Trek game when I was about 12. I got stuck trying to figure out how to make projectiles collide with targets, got frustrated and quit. I learned the guitar instead. There is a unique determination that game developers have that I've always found to be somewhat heroic. Man, after watching part 1 of this, I'm remembering all kinds of gaming experiences that I had forgotten from the '80's w/ my Commodore Vic20, Commodore 64 and TI-99/4A. Can't wait to see part 2!

I heard a guy once punched Tyrant in the stomach and shattered his hand.

I always find entrepreneurial people pretty fascinating since I've got a bit of that in me as well.

Edited by Zybak

The guy is fantastic. Best response time I've ever seen.

I'm at a redneck Thanksgiving in the hills of Tennessee, but I can't wait to get to a spot with real internet and watch this.

edit: fully informed to this point now. Gotta say, you strike me as a guy who stands up for what he believes in. Looking forward to part 2.

Edited by coolwaters

I heard a guy once punched Tyrant in the stomach and shattered his hand.

When super villains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories.  But when the Joker wants to scare someone, he tells Tyrant stories.

Edited by cemya

Great video, Tyrant is one of the first i saw in my first test in HD and is still around since, i'm still amazed how dedicated he's to us.

Great thing to see his backstory, even if i still wait for JTC part 2 too, i can't wait to see the "Tyrant 2 : coming back to kick your ass" !

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile