Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

-W- v Cal | Euro Liberation

The oppressed peasants of Europe cry out at the Banditry and Cruelty of their Caldera Overlords.

Answering the call of the poor noobs, crafters and harvesters of Europe, Winterblades crusades to liberate the Euro server.

Part 1: 4 Winterblades v 6 Caldera

Part 2: 5 Winterblades v 7 Caldera

Good Fights Caldera.  We shall have to come back to liberate the Euro Server next time USWest/East get boring!

Edited by angelmar

Hey coolwaters...

better luck next time ganking me, playing buggy ass ranger, on 20% hp, out of combat, with no C cooldown up...

a wild winterblades appears. its not very effective.

Sad my account was bugged and I couldnt play in these fights...

3 legio, myrm and CCfessor. What a shock...

Also had some good duels with Coolwaters and Joyeuse Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Hey coolwaters...

better luck next time ganking me, playing buggy ass ranger, on 20% hp, out of combat, with no C cooldown up...

Such bitterness, Tinnis. Lol.

Good videos and good group coordination.

ACE gotta do something about the legio stacking though. Need a 50 second lockout debuff after you get hit with their C so you can't rotate 2-3 of those heals in a group.

Take a look at the Ride of the Legios one for some proper horse spam. (11 legios between both sides!)

Such bitterness, Tinnis. Lol.

Its mainly because:

I used to enjoy playing both Legio and Ranger but both are currently either faceroll OP and boring mechanics with no anti stacking or bugged into oblivion.

(AND THE LEGIO ACTUALLY USED TO HAVE MORE INTERESTING EFFECTS AND ANTI STACKING!!!)

I've made 100s of suggestions for both :)

and really the gank fail = shame. shame. shame.

Edited by Tinnis

These were great fights.  And yes, there needs to be balance passes with a lot of the stupid stuff in the game right now. 

@CAL You had 2 horses, 2 confessors, and 1 rat, 1 ranger in the first video, so the only differences is we had 2 less players and one myrm.

Edited by damebix

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Hey coolwaters...

a wild winterblades appears. its not very effective.

Also had some good duels with Coolwaters and Joyeuse

Oh wow, that's just embarrassing, I imagine he got a bit too excited at the prospect of the kill and then sort of panicked when things started turning.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

You are calling us oppressors but while we usally dont loot anyone in a fight you guys seem to do that different and loot everything.The irony is strong here.

Do you have evidence of our people doing gravejard camping? After all you allways spawn at a gravejard at least 200 meters away so that should not be possible.

We also have a rule of no gravejard camping so if you have evidence please provide it so we can remind the members that did this.

The 5 vs 7 was a 5 vs 5 vs 2 If you ever run with 2 groups you would know that you cant help each other thanks to ff once you are in melee. 

Running with 2 groups together is currently more curse then blessing.

You have some good coordination in your group so i give you that.

In the end you beat us this time. It wasnt the first fight we had and it will not be the last one so until next time in the field.

Edited by Xenotor

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

You are calling us oppressors but while we usally dont loot anyone in a fight you guys seem to do that different and loot everything.The irony is strong here.

Do you have evidence of our people doing gravejard camping? After all you allways spawn at a gravejard at least 200 meters away so that should not be possible.

We also have a rule of no gravejard camping so if you have evidence please provide it so we can remind the members that did this.

The 5 vs 7 was a 5 vs 5 vs 2 If you ever run with 2 groups you would know that you cant help each other thanks to ff once you are in melee. 

Running with 2 groups together is currently more curse then blessing.

You have some good coordination in your group so i give you that.

In the end you beat us this time. It wasnt the first fight we had and it will not be the last one so until next time in the field.

It's a joking theme we added to the video to make it sounds more epic.  Don't be so sore over losing.

P.S. We don't really care you graveyard camped us, because you saw what happened once we were able to get together.

qMEsHyg.png

www.winterblades.net

Abusing poor balance with cheesy compositions is not great mark of skill or interesting play.

A little bird told me the following about -W-'s current application attitudes

Interview with Winterblades : they said they wont run anything that isnt fessor 2 horse and cows,

Edited by Tinnis

Hey coolwaters...

Also had some

I had similar issue, but hardware related. The night before I switched from my KB to a Logitech G13 and I find my own lack of faith in my keybinds disturbing. If you want a piece of Cool, this is definitely the time to take one. I'm baaaad right now.

TY for the duels. They are helping. I'm also switching from an all wireless setup and my G600 will be here Monday, hopefully. By next test I'll be back up to speed, I think. In the meantime, more duels plz.

edit: @Mal, that second one should really be titled "4 -W- v. 7 Caldera". My client crashed at the beginning and I didn't get back in before you guys wiped them.

Also, for critical feedback, I enjoyed the Avari vids way more, maybe the background score and Star Wars theme or parenthetical "sub-titles?"

Edited by coolwaters

Firstoff : WELL PLAYED -W-

Whilst some of the responses may "sound" bitter, I for one welcome a change to how things are presently on Europe.

No two ways around the fact that you cleaned up!

-----

If anything these fights show that team play matters - team composition even more. Composition defines what the Meta is.

The classes U choose were just that : the meta - and if u want to win that is what you need to play.

We can come with a number of excuses as to why U won - my version is - you just played a lot better than us.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Ya, we don't really think CAL are oppressing the euro server lol. I'm personally a big CAL fan as I think they are great testers and Tinnis in particular contributes a ton to the development of the game.

But the themed videos are way more fun guys. So for that video you guys have to be the oppressors and -W- the liberators. :P