Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelmar

-W- v Cal | Euro Liberation

Ya, we don't really think CAL are oppressing the euro server lol. I'm personally a big CAL fan as I think they are great testers and Tinnis in particular contributes a ton to the development of the game.

But the themed videos are way more fun guys. So for that video you guys have to be the oppressors and -W- the liberators. :P

Yes, most of my comments are frustration at the patch balance, severe class bugs and "meta". Nothing to do with the theme of the video or Winterblades specifically.

But that is what exactly what a supreme overlord *would* say. HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED!

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Yes, most of my comments are frustration at the patch balance, severe class bugs and "meta". Nothing to do with the theme of the video or Winterblades specifically.

But that is what exactly what a supreme overlord *would* say. HELP HELP I'M BEING REPRESSED!

pretty mutch this.  Nothing personal just frustation of waiting for a balance patch so i can play champ again.

Offcourse i know the theme is for fun but i just couldnt resist in pointing out the irony in the first vid.  :rolleyes:  i see myself out :ph34r: 

o8WHnLc.png

THE most active European guild. Join us now!

I think patch and balance shouldn't be used in conjunction, yet. 

CfWBSig.png

Wait, we can't make Trump jokes here, right?

Shame. They write themselves in this imperial context.

Nor can we make Valkyn jokes.

Typical Americans..... Sticking their noses in to foreign affairs where they don't belong :D

Perfect analogy since im pretty sure a bunch of randos got thrashed in the process of this peaceful take down of the evil euro dictatorship. ;)

CfWBSig.png