Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Konquezt

OCE/SEA Big World testing ETA?

Just inquiring on a possible Big World testing ETA for those of us in the land of terrible internet connectivity. I don't see any hint of the Aussie server coming back in December according to the current playtest schedule so I figured I needed to ask. Doing anything more than swinging an imaginary axe against a tree is asking for a miracle while playing on any of the available servers from my current location.

konquezt_front_logo2-e1508084505263.png

Yeah, it's a pain in the ass. They had a server for Hunger Dome but it disappeared for Big World. Hoping they bring it back but I won't hold my breath.  Does get better around 1am here though for gaming so I'll be a mean crafter I guess. I'll be sure to check out the vid.

Edited by Konquezt

konquezt_front_logo2-e1508084505263.png

Hello guys! Anyone having problem to update today like me? im trying to log-in and is saying Invalid Client here

I know of at least three others (myself included) that are having this same issue. And I just DL'ed and installed "CrowfallUpdate_Release_3.0"

I have the same problem with "invalid client" today. Maybe this will be fixed on the server side, if not please provide guidance on how to fix this on client side.

Thank you,

Obsidian-ForumSignature.jpg

Hey fellow Oceanic players! (Im from NZ)

I got about 230 ping to the stress test server today, its not great but hopefully will get better and eventually we get our own server. (70-80 ping would be fine for me)

Ive got a question regarding Oceanic guilds - do any exist yet? Im looking for one I can play with through beta

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)

Generally average about 170 to the west coast server when its up. No idea on any Au/NZ guilds active in Beta atm, however this may change with the beta1 influx.

I got 190 ping to West coast server this morning, which is not great but still playable (I even won a 1v1 vs a duelist this morning)

Hopefully an OCE guild forms up at some point, I would be interested in joining.

Archetypes I am Interested in: Templar, Legionnaire, Myrmidon, Confessor.
Also, Looking for a Guild, preferably Oceanic but also US West works best for me. (Misery)