Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Live! November encores - Official discussion thread

Pann

This is going to happen from time to time as plans we had for updates fall through for one reason or another (usually because something in the production pipeline has slipped a bit). I promise there's nothing nefarious going on; the last thing we want is for people to be unhappy. Sometimes, though, it's simply unavoidable. 

The good news is that tomorrow's update should turn those frowns upside down. Well, most of them.  ;)

This is going to happen from time to time as plans we had for updates fall through for one reason or another (usually because something in the production pipeline has slipped a bit). I promise there's nothing nefarious going on; the last thing we want is for people to be unhappy. Sometimes, though, it's simply unavoidable. 

The good news is that tomorrow's update should turn those frowns upside down. Well, most of them.  ;)

Dont worry about it. We know you guys are working hard it is just that we cant help it, it is like a kid waking up in christmas only to realise he received socks for presents.

Dont worry about it. We know you guys are working hard it is just that we cant help it, it is like a kid waking up in christmas only to realise he received socks for presents.

Some kids might would be happy with sox. But, I do accept that they might not have a  update every time i want one. I am sorry Pann! Hugz!

Doggett musters the throng!  Grow your beards in protest and eager anticipation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iScUZ75bW94

The world is grey, the mountains old,

The forge's fire is ashen-cold;

No harp is wrung, no hammer fall:

The darkness dwells in Durin's halls;

The shadow lies upon his tomb

In Moria, in Kahaz-dum.

But still the sunken stars appear

In dark and windless Mirrormere;

There lies his crown in water deep,

Till Durin wakes again from sleep. 

--Tolkein (of course)

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

Ohhhh updates are always exciting. Def cant wait to see whats up

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

Ah... So someone's lagging behind it seems. I thought I'd be lenient this month because Christmas is around the corner, but I might just have to break out the whip.

:P

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Aw yiss, I will be looking forward to the First Look: Templar news article you will be bringing out then.