Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PhiLLiPS

That sad zerg feeling

If you are arguing against FF you most likely never even played a ff game or are just part of the zerg mentality...it has been proven game and game to help fighting outnumbered and against zergs. without  friendly fire the huge blob just blows everything in their kit at you without any afterthought. if they might actually hit their  teammates its gonna be a complete different tactic.  I cant see how anyone can argue against it not helping outnumbered fights.

I agree completely. I also don't think most of these people disagree that FF helps smaller groups beat zergs. I have yet to see an argument that explains why FF wouldn't help smaller groups against zergs.

I think turning FF off just lowers the skill ceiling. Why do people want FF off or limited FF?

I agree completely. I also don't think most of these people disagree that FF helps smaller groups beat zergs. I have yet to see an argument that explains why FF wouldn't help smaller groups against zergs.

I think turning FF off just lowers the skill ceiling. Why do people want FF off or limited FF?

I think it's fine if people want FF off for an outer band, but it should be on for the dregs.  That band is supposed to be unforgiving and hardcore.

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

I don't think this is a real question. I am referring to those who play competitive games and consistently win.

Again, this doesn't say much.  A "high quality gamer" suggests a lot, but says nothing.

What's the criteria that makes up a "high quality gamer"?

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin

Again, this doesn't say much.  A "high quality gamer" suggests a lot, but says nothing.

What's the criteria that makes up a "high quality gamer"?

Someone that is good at games that take a lot of skill. 

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Not really a fan of instancing. Though I'm not really a fan of massive zerg vs zerg fights either (though they do look epic). I haven't played nor really kept up on everything but hopefully they figure something out thats enjoyable.

instanced minigames is good idea.

6-12 month after release to attract moba players. actually crowfall  architecture allows developers bring such things like 1v1, 5v5 duelling minigames, hunger doom, battlegrounds for score tables but I think there should be no rewards, just separated score

coz we can get empty campaign worlds

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550

instanced minigames is good idea.

6-12 month after release to attract moba players. actually crowfall  architecture allows developers bring such things like 1v1, 5v5 duelling minigames, hunger doom, battlegrounds for score tables but I think there should be no rewards, just separated score

coz we can get empty campaign worlds

Under pure desperation, perhaps, but only in that case (with 0 rewards).  Players can host arenas in EKs (and I guarantee that someone will--and these will probably have some rewards). 

EDIT:  Also, JTodd has already talked about leader boards and tournaments.  I don't anticipate these will be 5v5, if there is any justice in the world, but they will scratch some of that itch. 

Edited by Regulus

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus