soulein

[HoA] Hy'shen Avari - Group vs. Group and Light RP

After a lot of deep consideration and an ongoing consideration, House Avari will be going balance for the next campaign. This should even out the population between the factions and lead to some solid fights between Chaos (UDL), Order (Winterblades) and Balance (HoA). We'll re-assess when 5.8 nears live, but for now we think this is the best option.

4 hours ago, soulein said:

After a lot of deep consideration and an ongoing consideration, House Avari will be going balance for the next campaign. This should even out the population between the factions and lead to some solid fights between Chaos (UDL), Order (Winterblades) and Balance (HoA). We'll re-assess when 5.8 nears live, but for now we think this is the best option.

That makes sense. We do have a love-hate relationship.

7 hours ago, soulein said:

CORRECTION! Due to recent events surrounding the migration of other guilds, we will be going ORDER for the next campaign. This should lead to healthy fights between Order (HoA), Chaos (UDL/LoD/TB) and Balance (Winterblades). 

9 hours ago, soulein said:

CORRECTION! Due to recent events surrounding the migration of other guilds, we will be going ORDER for the next campaign. This should lead to healthy fights between Order (HoA), Chaos (UDL/LoD/TB) and Balance (Winterblades). 

Good for you for doing this. The kind of class and care for the community I expect from House Avari and Hy'shen. Well done.

UXA Welcome's you to order.. 

This reminds me of old UO factions with people/guilds changing factions occasionally. interesting developments.  

Edited by dolmar

On 10/11/2018 at 1:03 PM, dolmar said:

UXA Welcome's you to order.. 

This reminds me of old UO factions with people/guilds changing factions occasionally. interesting developments.  

I think a large number of the old SB folks recognize the need for foes on all sides in order to increase the fun factor (and to be clear, I'm certain others do as well).