Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soulein

[HoA] Hy'shen Avari - Group vs. Group and Light RP

Hah yeah that sounds about right. I think I ended around 13-14K.

I'd love to post more here but I'm still not sure about the community. For as vile as the worst people were on the SB or DF forums, the community was significantly more inviting and open-minded. I often feel a very myopic and elitist atmosphere here and it doesn't really make me want to participate. I'd rather deal with a few vulgar unpleasant people than a pervasive spirit of pretentiousness. I'll do my best to be more involved though, maybe these folks can learn from my benevolent leadership!

Hyshen Avari will be making a showing on the magicbane emulator. They are wiping the server, using a different map, and instituting a Loreplay ruleset. If you're interested to see some of the features which will be bleeding over into Crowfall, come join us!

Hyshen Avari will be making a showing on the magicbane emulator. They are wiping the server, using a different map, and instituting a Loreplay ruleset. If you're interested to see some of the features which will be bleeding over into Crowfall, come join us!

I assume you are playing High Court?

You`re all elves & soft, but wise!  -_-

@Soulein will you guys try out Conan Exiles - or is it only me in this community who will play that game? :)

A few of us will probably check it out. I only expect this Magicbane session to last for 3 months or so. We'll treat it like a CF campaign.

Edited by soulein

Yeah, good luck with that @Soulein, if there are some fake KGB guild tags on Magicbane let me know, because it`s not the old KGB guild at all. I notice it on the other emulator about year ago - a prank by some old SB guys. 

And the KGB guild are playing Black desert online, Albion online and Archage, but I`ve no interest in those games. 

Yeah, good luck with that @Soulein, if there are some fake KGB guild tags on Magicbane let me know, because it`s not the old KGB guild at all. I notice it on the other emulator about year ago - a prank by some old SB guys. 

And the KGB guild are playing Black desert online, Albion online and Archage, but I`ve no interest in those games. 

I did the BDO grind and it felt like I was getting no where. You can't be successful in that game unless you literally have no life.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 5:18 PM, mythx said:

You`re all elves & soft, but wise!  -_-

@Soulein will you guys try out Conan Exiles - or is it only me in this community who will play that game? :)

There are a few Winterblades who play, myself included. Unfortunately while there are some good things in Conan, the PvP is horrible. That may change though.

Always good to see Hyshen active. I was graciously given a home for a time with them, good people, great templates/builds, always a force on the field.

I recognized your group instantly from Shadowbane, Vindication server.  Are you making a showing on tonight's playtest?  I'd like to play with you if so.

Thanks!

Edited by Spaceship