Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scree

Stealthed Magazine

DQlfIF6XcAA4KAy.jpg:large

Join the Murder (of Crows) is a new series detailing specific systems in the upcoming Crowfall title that we think makes it unique. We are working with the developers to ensure that these articles are factually correct and contain as much up-to-date information as we can pile into them. This article specifically, however, did not include feedback from them and is based on previous videos, blogs and commentary. It is almost certainly due to change before launch.

The goal of these articles is to help new players understand key system designs within Crowfall to make it easier to grasp. This first article talks about Crowfall's Campaign system! Cheers!

https://stealthed.blog/join-murder-crowfall-campaigns-explained/

Unfortunately due to various reasons, I've decided to cease work on Stealthed.blog. You can read more about this decision here. Thanks for everyone who supported us in the past!

I'm sure I'll have something new to contribute Crowfall related in the near future beyond my work on Malekai.org

Edited by Scree

On 4/28/2018 at 5:31 AM, Scree said:

Unfortunately due to various reasons, I've decided to cease work on Stealthed.blog. You can read more about this decision here. Thanks for everyone who supported us in the past!

I'm sure I'll have something new to contribute Crowfall related in the near future beyond my work on Malekai.org

Man, that is a shame. Lot of good stuff there.

Also, i think you forgot to link the explanation...

I am very saddened to see this blog going away. Your format and approach to sharing Crowfall news and design concepts was well thought out and the written format was extremely refreshing to see. However, I understand some things get cut when you have to reprioritize your own limited time.

Wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Will continue to follow your work on Malekai.org, cheers!

Your points about knowledge being power in this game were also very salient; I kind of wondered how that was going to work once the game went live. It was nice to read for testing purposes at least, helped give me a basis of understanding of how some of the systems worked (or at least, what their aim was.) Sorry to see it go but glad to hear that this isn't going to mean an end to you or your guild as a presence in Crowfall proper, and very glad this isn't the end of Malekai and your other projects, very much looking forward to those.

I strongly suspect I'll just be another corpse in your guild's wake but good luck all the same!

On 5/1/2018 at 1:54 PM, Telonos said:

Your points about knowledge being power in this game were also very salient; I kind of wondered how that was going to work once the game went live. It was nice to read for testing purposes at least, helped give me a basis of understanding of how some of the systems worked (or at least, what their aim was.) Sorry to see it go but glad to hear that this isn't going to mean an end to you or your guild as a presence in Crowfall proper, and very glad this isn't the end of Malekai and your other projects, very much looking forward to those.

I strongly suspect I'll just be another corpse in your guild's wake but good luck all the same!

Appreciate the thoughts. When Crowfall does launch, I don't know why I thought I'd have time to split between all of my projects and time to spare to run a guild. For the last 3 years, however, It wasn't a consideration. In the final stretch? All things must come to an end ;)