Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kyranleskil

Chaos Rising

"From the ashes of Order Chaos will Rise"

Morning on Big Ice

If you were a member of CR drop your name here (BT and Mongo will remember) if you're going to be playing we will have a warm fire and a hot meal waiting for you.

To everyone else.....it will be a honor to spill your blood on the battlefield once more.

Holy cow, Aesa, haven't heard that name in a very, very long time. Lots of memories around here. I remember playing with Prue as well! Though as I told Thorbienn last night I can't really well remember what I went by in CR, so I doubt anyone will remember me either. :D

Hello, my freaky darlings!

Here I am right beside Mongo... as always and still translating Mongo-speak for the masses.

what can i say I RP a Half-Giant very very good...well....somthing like that.

Not sure on the MV crowd. A bunch have moved on and I run into random peeps in other gaming guilds. Maybe we can bring them all under the same banner as us and make a strong run. Guess we'll see

For the MV community, Zing and I are currently posting here, and I've seen Bardiel post a few times as well and he played with us a while. There's a thread over on the Mordkessel forums to make people aware but the traffic there is pretty minimal anymore. I'm sure some other old MVers will turn up eventually if this thing looks remotely as promising as they are selling it to be!

Still waiting on Burger to show up.....

I've sent him all the info, guess I am going to have to dig up his number. last I checked though his computer crashed hard, so he's been out for a while.

See some of these names is bringing back many, many good memories. I just hope this game fulfills what most of us have been missing for many years.

Still waiting on Burger to show up.....

I've sent him all the info, guess I am going to have to dig up his number. last I checked though his computer crashed hard, so he's been out for a while.

See some of these names is bringing back many, many good memories. I just hope this game fulfills what most of us have been missing for many years.

I have not heard that name for some time.........i hope BT drops a line that would be great.

Edited by voidwalker

All those heals didn't help because he had like 40 con due to pumping str to make his mino that much bigger.  Squish level heights with all the grandfathered int refining to go along with it.