Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone good at building websites?

BipolarOtter

Hey Crows,

Was interested in getting a very fluid/easy website up and going for my guild. I would do it but I would rather put that time in building up the guild. Anyone know of a good way to get this done? Thank in advance! 

~Ginger

Hey Crows,

Was interested in getting a very fluid/easy website up and going for my guild. I would do it but I would rather put that time in building up the guild. Anyone know of a good way to get this done? Thank in advance! 

~Ginger

There are a few options. It depends on whether you want to rent a Site from someone like Guildlaunch or Enjin, use a free site from one of those mentioned providers with limited features and advertisements or run your own from a webserver.

Guildlaunch and Enjin are both very good Guild/Clan site providers for rented and free sites. Both have built in Forums and many other features.

If you are looking for an easy CMS to use EQdkp Plus is very easy to set up and has just about every feature you ask for with the exception of a forum. A phpBB Forum can be easily installed and EQdkp Plus is set up to bridge with it as well as a few more forums.

If you are looking into setting up your own you can check out the link in my sig. We use EQdkp Plus with a phpBB forum. 

:)

2_19_01_18_10_56_26.png