Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

PAX South Meet-Up - Sat, Jan 28

Please respond only if you think you might be able to join us for a Crowfall Meet-Up during PAX South in San Antonio, TX (Jan 27-29).

Fuddrucker's

115 Alamo Plaza

San Antonio, Texas, 78205

Saturday, Jan 28

6 pm 

Food and drink will not be provided (you're responsible for your own tab), but we will have some Crowfall door prize goodies to give away. 

This is within reasonable walking distance of the convention center. You do not need a PAX badge to attend. RSVP so we can make sure we have plenty of space reserved. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

I'm still set to attend PAX South and am interested.  Also as I will be with a group of students from my university, planning a way to meet you up off-site could be a bit tricky and dependent on what their itinerary is (as I'm not the organizer of that group).

EDIT: Some more information as to the format of the meet-up will also help.  Some of the students are aspiring Game Developers as well so I've been entertaining the possibility of bringing them in if circumstances allow.

Edited by Wabice

<BOT> Wabice, a.k.a. Florida Man, a.k.a. JOHN CENA, a.k.a. Heid D'Salaami, a.k.a. ...

Florida Man Wins Hunger Dome Match.  Performs Victory Fire Dance.  Dies.

I will be there, I will bring 3 friends who are interested in Crowfall, so 4 total

Edit: Assuming it is not too late

Edited by Gundam

58219e54-a0d8-43a0-8990-d40264d2e434.png

Illegitimi non carborundum