Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Coming soon to Big World - Official discussion thread

Hype! Was hoping for some points of interest or something to fight for/over but this is pretty cool too. Seems like stuff is going to start coming together pretty quickly now that we're in a persistent world.

Edited by Zybak

"Our first version of the Eternal Kingdom will be a common world where players can log in, drop a few test buildings and then use those buildings for advanced crafting."

Drop test buildings?  Good stuff!  I think this implies that new aspects of the UI will be opening up?

"Necromancy"

"Vessels"

Please tell me respawning is getting a revamp!...

Edited by Nazdar

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

Juicy..... But now i want more.......   As a crowcaine addict I am never satisfied.

For real tho, its like honestly i play maybe 1 hour a day of crowfall in past test but it was thar when i craved it, now its gone cold turkey and im struggling not being able to access it.

krevra.png

For real tho, its like honestly i play maybe 1 hour a day of crowfall in past test but it was thar when i craved it, now its gone cold turkey and im struggling not being able to access it.

Getting in to the lobby and looking at/changing skills helped me calm the withdrawls.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

I was doing this but the version I have is invalid and is no longer working. :(

Yeah, i hear ya there.  Luckily i changed my skills like 30 mins before that start happening :D

Edited by destrin

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

"Players who want to experiment with new vessels will be able to do so… and, of course, this means that we will need to bring the “Crow” death & respawn rules online too.

Our design goal was to make the vessels system an interesting layer that players could choose to explore (or not). Players who don’t want to mess with vessels should find the system pretty familiar to other MMOs."

What does this mean? The vessel-crow relation is.....optional?

CfWBSig.png

"Players who want to experiment with new vessels will be able to do so… and, of course, this means that we will need to bring the “Crow” death & respawn rules online too.

Our design goal was to make the vessels system an interesting layer that players could choose to explore (or not). Players who don’t want to mess with vessels should find the system pretty familiar to other MMOs."

Found this a little confusing as well.

krevra.png

Hype! Was hoping for some points of interest or something to fight for/over but this is pretty cool too. Seems like stuff is going to start coming together pretty quickly now that we're in a persistent world.

Same. Was hoping for PoI's or sieges to come to Big World but I suppose all of this other stuff needs to come online at some point also ;P

I interpret that to mean if you want to just stick with the same vessel you can and don't have to do the vessel crafting and necromancy.