Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Indiegogo stretch goal announced - Official discussion thread

So, rather than "Pay to play", its "Invest to play"?

On a more serious note, I really don't understand why you are differentiating between "investing" and the Kickstart type funding model...

Movie studios are NOTORIOUS for making sure that their movies make as little profit as possible and screwing over the cast and the investors.

I like Artcraft a lot and for the most part, I like what you're doing.  At the same time, I can't help but believe that the folks who are investing aren't going to see much of a return even if Crowfall is the next WoW.  It would seem simpler and more transparent to admit this up front and stick with the Kickstarter model rather than taking on "investors" (most of whom probably don't have appropriate legal representation)

WAZ6Fov.png

"The cinnabar is a lie"

Without getting into all that mess that we've discussed in other threads. You get accounts in addition to your investment. If you invest $100 you get $100 in stock. The additional in game benefits are just a bonus.

Hello, im brazilian and i want know if have how a invest, because need  SSN / Taxpayer Identification Number right? or dont need it? and if need it i dont have, how can i get it?

They can't legally answer any questions here. You have to ask your questions through the indiegogo site.

D= that statue looks brutal.... sad that it is investors only.... anyway... cool thing. Wish you guys the best result 

Edit: Will the fountain relic be tradeable or achievable without being an investor?

Edited by Thyr

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

So if you are both a investor and a backer....do you get both the statue and the horn?

And can they both be used once every 24 hours???

Statue? Horn?

Somehow I dont like this.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

So how do you find out if the package you bought made you a backer or not?.

I may be wrong, but I think that anyone with a contributor or higher package is considered a backer. If you are talking about the investment thing, anyone who invested is a backer since the minimum investment amount grants the contributor package.

I'm 100% certain that if the stretch goal is reached, you will get the backer reward.

So, rather than "Pay to play", its "Invest to play"?

On a more serious note, I really don't understand why you are differentiating between "investing" and the Kickstart type funding model...

Movie studios are NOTORIOUS for making sure that their movies make as little profit as possible and screwing over the cast and the investors.

I like Artcraft a lot and for the most part, I like what you're doing.  At the same time, I can't help but believe that the folks who are investing aren't going to see much of a return even if Crowfall is the next WoW.  It would seem simpler and more transparent to admit this up front and stick with the Kickstarter model rather than taking on "investors" (most of whom probably don't have appropriate legal representation)

They have responded to this type of question on the Investing site.

The stock available to the community are the exact same type as the other investors, owners, and staff. If they want to personally make a profit for themselves, they are obligated to distribute with other stock holders.  They can not selectively issue dividends to one group and not the other.

They have tied their own personal interests with those of the other investors, which is vastly different than what Hollywood accounting does to show "no profit" to cheat lower end stake holders.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

D= that statue looks brutal.... sad that it is investors only.... anyway... cool thing. Wish you guys the best result 

Edit: Will the fountain relic be tradeable or achievable without being an investor?

I'm pretty curious about this myself. 

I role play a wordsmith.