Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slamdance

in aplha phase notice theres grps gankin graveyards over and over

I'm in one of these groups, so please don't notice this! These are not the gankers you are looking for, move along, move along...

Edited by helix

The rot adds to the flavor.  The frustration slows the testing.  If you are an equity holder you probably want more free testing.  If you are just playing a game, then gank on.

The rot adds to the flavor.  The frustration slows the testing.  If you are an equity holder you probably want more free testing.  If you are just playing a game, then gank on.

I'm personally testing my play style.  I can't help there are no safe zones to protect the timid.  I login to the same rule set and consequences as everyone else.  I just choose to hit people rather than rocks.

Edited by facerip

Unfortunately unpleasant people are everywhere. Groups ganking solo spawns in gy is not a playstyle it's for cowards. These are the same people that put boogers in water fountains and take the whole bowl of candy during Halloween. These are trolls, making posts about this just feeds them more. Just log off and log in a few mins later to see if their gone. The worst thing you can do is go off in chat. That feeds the trolls to keep on doing what they're doing.

* "unpleasant" This is a hard core pvp MMO and we can't swear in forum? I might have backed the wrong game.

Edited by Vlad the Impaler

You missed the warning it was not for everybody and going to be a blood bath given in the Q&A

"This is more of a foundational technology testing um test, than it is a play test. so uh if you are cool with, spending time, and getting some stuff, and somebody kills you, and you don't really care your just jump back in.  If you have the right mentality for it, awesome, love to have you, we even have a checklist of things to test if you want.  If your not that kind of player this is not the test for you to log into. Wait until it's a little bit more polished because there is no protection, there's none of that kind of stuff. It is definitely a rough experience."

Seriously, this is not, nor has it ever been stated to be, any sort of a finished game.  

This is not a "game to explore", this is a test.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

Unfortunately unpleasant people are everywhere. Groups ganking solo spawns in gy is not a playstyle it's for cowards. These are the same people that put boogers in water fountains and take the whole bowl of candy during Halloween. These are trolls, making posts about this just feeds them more. Just log off and log in a few mins later to see if their gone. The worst thing you can do is go off in chat. That feeds the trolls to keep on doing what they're doing.

I find it funny. With every new wave that comes in, there's always someone in chat who needs to get angry because they were ganked by a 5 man group and lost 20 iron or something dumb.

Maybe ACE needs to put in loading screen tips telling players that this is a test full of people who don't want to play fair.

231e101d88.jpg

* "unpleasant" This is a hard core pvp MMO and we can't swear in forum? I might have backed the wrong game.

Probably yes, this is not a themepark but a ffa sandbox also, so pvp is the main feature of the game, if you don't accept this then ask a refund and play a mmo where there is consensual pvp or not pvp at all, easy and simple.

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

This is why ACE put EKs in CF where in SB there were none. It sucks for the test, but it's part of the landscape. Avoid or adapt, otherwise wait for release. A know a lot of you folks never played SB nor even heard of it, and do not know what kind of hardcore PvPers you will be dealing with. Let this be a valuable lesson learned before release and count your blessings that it was learned now.

Log-in...   RUN!   if you sit there you deserve your fate...   like any "black zone" full PvP game you gotta get free of the ganking spots and graveyards are one of them.   Most of us have had our fill of rando ganks, it is generally a waste of time since you have an empty inventory.  

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

More like Sad the Complainer amirite?

Anyway, calling people evil doesn't do much for understanding their motives. I'm willing to bet people often had one of two motives: the graveyard was the only place they could find people to kill or they had chased a group to the graveyard that was retreating for respawns and then killed other people.

Griefing is a thing. It's a playstyle. I don't think it's quite as common right now as you're making it out to be. But at least it's just pixels. I don't think you can infer much about someone in real life from how they play a game.

But it's up for debate. You should watch Westworld.