Tempura

-DEVIL-

5FW7Pr0.jpg

-DEVIL-

aka

-BEG-

"Welcome to the Pit recruit"

Our fearless leader once said:

“The fate of a Guild should not rest on the shoulders of one person, but through the combined efforts of its members”

That's pretty much our standing moto and we strive to make it so with all of our people, so whether you want to be on the elite killing team Squad42 taking out the enemies of -DEVIL- or chilling back in the EK making some badass gear you'll have a place in -DEVIL-

-DEVIL- aka -BEG- is a Hardcore Gaming Community established in 2011 with massive success in many MMO's, FPS's, and RTS's over the years. If you believe you have amazing situational awareness, talent, positive attitude and the ability to adapt on your feet then you have found a home with other like-minded individuals.

As serious as we are about content and pvp, we are all here to have fun. We utilize a fair and transparent system to manage our community and try to accommodate and help as many members as we can. We hope you enjoy your stay and good luck getting recruited.

We are currently in the process of recruiting a new outfit for this game. We actively Stream and utilize comms (switching permanently over to Discord as of the end of Dec'16)

TYPE OF RECRUITS NEEDED

CURRENT / MAX

**updated as of 3/13/17**

Squad42 (elite pvp Group)

7/15

Squad21 (elite crafters –Only Focus-)

2/5

Crafters

2/15

General Pop

6/30

-PLANS-

Do you wonder why we aren’t focused on huge numbers? We focus on quality vs. quantity. No zerg hogwash here, we are a finely sharpened scalpel with precision in mind. We collectively support one another, that means sharing of gains and resources openly. If you help the guild achieve riches and prosperity, you in turn as an individual will reap in those rewards.

Our system has been working in a ton of games since 2011 and is unique in the effect that the leaders are all hands on and fair minded. The experiences gained from being part of a tight group of amazing people is something to behold.

"Anyway recruit…..get in the pit and prove yourself!!!"

Apply here: http://beyondevilandgood.us/devil

Edited by Tempura

I am interested in the game but I do not have access yet.  I am prepared to purchase it as long as I know that I have a group of player to play with.  Is this ok to still apply?

I am interested in the game but I do not have access yet.  I am prepared to purchase it as long as I know that I have a group of player to play with.  Is this ok to still apply?

100% Plagueis, we'd love to have ya!

Sounds like a really great guild.

Thanks VikingNail!! We really try to be!     We also hold yearly player ran events in all of the games we participate in, we like to call them "UberFests" as in an Uber Badass Festival!! We usually receive a large amount of donations from our Guild members and the Leaders always throw in a huge amount of in-game money/items for prizes as well as I like to throw in a few real world cash prizes to really make a memorable event Lol!!

Plan on gearing/Maxing out a quick as possible or want to progress through at a normal/above normal pace?

The Squad42/21's will be at an accelerated pace so as to help front-line the rest of the guild into an easier way of life. The Squads are always evolving and rotating members as the oppirtunity arrises. (more can be found on our site, but in general a lot is asked out of our Squad42/21 members, where as it's more of a casual pace for the General pop - but everyone has access to the Squads when/if they want to try out for them)

Hope that answers your question!

Just sent an app out.

Your app hasn't posted yet, probably because you need to check your Email for your account verification =D

You're all squared away! Welcome aboard!

Edited by Tempura

The Squad42/21's will be at an accelerated pace so as to help front-line the rest of the guild into an easier way of life. The Squads are always evolving and rotating members as the oppirtunity arrises. (more can be found on our site, but in general a lot is asked out of our Squad42/21 members, where as it's more of a casual pace for the General pop - but everyone has access to the Squads when/if they want to try out for them)

Hope that answers your question!

So in a sense Squad42 is ur elite death squad. How big do you plan on having the guild? idk if the game will have a set limit on how many you can have but are you looking a a small/med/large guild. Either way i like the sound of your guild.

So in a sense Squad42 is ur elite death squad. How big do you plan on having the guild? idk if the game will have a set limit on how many you can have but are you looking a a small/med/large guild. Either way i like the sound of your guild.

Ya like I mentioned in my recruit post we focus on Quality vs. Quantity. Precision and expertise outweighs mass numbers in most games, and this game looks like it may have that mentality (granted you still need a good amount, thus our estimation of 60'ish members, with 30 of that being our elites).

So I guess our Guild could be considered Small, since Ive seen some now with the estimations of 150+.

But you have to ask yourself.........

Zerg or Death Squad........hehe......

Just joined up with these guys.  Must say, they have a strong vision of what they want to do and how they accomplish it.  That is encouraging to see in this style of MMO.  I cant wait till Beta!

We're still looking for dedicated crafters.

Remember, the Dev's have said that if you are interested in crafting it can be a full time gig, its something that can really only be accomplished if you fully devote yourself to it.

So if you love making things, AND not having to gather all the mats for yourself lol, we have an elite squad slot for you! 

We're going to be streaming this weekend for the Test schedule. Come join us!  If you have any questions feel free to ask them then! 

We might be doing a give-a-way too!

5FW7Pr0.jpg

-DEVIL-

aka

-BEG-

"Welcome to the Pit recruit"

Our fearless leader once said:

“The fate of a Guild should not rest on the shoulders of one person, but through the combined efforts of its members”

That's pretty much our standing moto and we strive to make it so with all of our people, so whether you want to be on the elite killing team Squad42 taking out the enemies of -DEVIL- or chilling back in the EK making some badass gear you'll have a place in -DEVIL-

-DEVIL- aka -BEG- is a Hardcore Gaming Community established in 2011 with massive success in many MMO's, FPS's, and RTS's over the years. If you believe you have amazing situational awareness, talent, positive attitude and the ability to adapt on your feet then you have found a home with other like-minded individuals.

As serious as we are about content and pvp, we are all here to have fun. We utilize a fair and transparent system to manage our community and try to accommodate and help as many members as we can. We hope you enjoy your stay and good luck getting recruited.

We are currently in the process of recruiting a new outfit for this game. We actively Stream and utilize comms (switching permanently over to Discord as of the end of Dec'16)

TYPE OF RECRUITS NEEDED

CURRENT / MAX

**updated as of 12/13/16**

Squad42 (elite pvp Group)

7/15

Squad21 (elite crafters –Only Focus-)

1/5

Crafters

2/15

General Pop

5/30

-PLANS-

Do you wonder why we aren’t focused on huge numbers? We focus on quality vs. quantity. No zerg hogwash here, we are a finely sharpened scalpel with precision in mind. We collectively support one another, that means sharing of gains and resources openly. If you help the guild get rich and prosperous, you in turn as an individual will reap in those rewards as well.

Our system has been working in a ton of games since 2011 and is unique in the effect that the leaders are all hands on and fair minded. The experiences gained from being part of a tight group of amazing people is something to behold.

"Anyway recruit…..get in the pit and prove yourself!!!"

Apply here: http://beyondevilandgood.us/devil

*looks at own name, looks at this guilds name* hmmmm