Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
varg

God Has Never Been Beaten

Or so the story goes.

Autocorrect is fixing the G o D in the subject.

Edited by Varg

Says the guy who's namesake was put on trial for church burning.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Say what you want but G.O.D was one of the most innovative and skilled groups that I ever played with. They in many ways created the spec group when other people were mindlessly zerging. 

Say what you want but G.O.D was one of the most innovative and skilled groups that I ever played with. They in many ways created the spec group when other people were mindlessly zerging. 

G.O.D got smacked by RoFL. The innovative high def channy group may have worked against the other trash on Vengence, but when put up against the forbidden legion they never stood a chance. I can still hear the excuses echoing in the winds of poorly made socks. 

Team X Gaming

RoFL/GC/HoE

That poorly made sockss got nothin' on NURFED.

Get michaelflately in here.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

That ****s got nothin' on NURFED.

Having been in Nurfed and played with G.O.D a bit during some banes I can tell you they were both very good. 

Their def channy group was really the first one to actually work. They got smacked around later on because people found ways to defeat it, much like the spec groups my guild, Rerolled ran. That was the magic of SB, you could roll a lot of different ideas. 

Say all you want about G.O.D but they left their mark on SB much like Nurfed did. 

That ****s got nothin' on NURFED.

lmfao...

we need those pics seventh did for that Thread...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

G.O.D got smacked by RoFL. The innovative high def channy group may have worked against the other trash on Vengence, but when put up against the forbidden legion they never stood a chance. I can still hear the excuses echoing in the winds of ****. 

The channy grp was very innovative and very good at banes. RoFL just found a way around it. Inherently, their channy grp never should have been elf. It was a bad call there but regardless they were much better than 98% of the guilds I have seen in this game. 

LOL @ Nurfed and G.O.D

Spec groups where around since the begging ie, barb launch specs, sader bot specs, leech fury in beta, mid carnage had dagger warriors tons of specs.

G.O.D had a loudmouth who embarrassed what little respectable players where in that guild.  They didn't even get rolled by a real group.  We were on 5 extremely stupid characters griefing a pve group.  My back hurt from shoveling so many people into a dumpster.  The only way "around" their spec group was just being better players.

The high def channeler spec group was mediocre at best.  It filled the niche of not having reliable healers and playing out the def vs DPS gap on nub servers.  It didn't work what so ever on Vengeance, where it was a collective of every major great player base in SB.  All the specs swapped to high aoe DPS enhancements, dispell focusing and reliable healing.  High def anything was a relic of launch servers and mega zergs who just won the connection fight via medium defense characters.

Seriously though according to my calculations, the debt based on zero interest and adjusted for inflation:

$12,532,345.16

I will accept payments in either 3 equal installments or paid in full.

Thanks

Edited by facerip

LOL @ Nurfed and G.O.D

Spec groups where around since the begging ie, barb launch specs, sader bot specs, leech fury in beta, mid carnage had dagger warriors tons of specs.

G.O.D had a loudmouth who embarrassed what little respectable players where in that guild.  They didn't even get rolled by a real group.  We were on 5 extremely stupid characters griefing a pve group.  My back hurt from shoveling so many people into a dumpster.  The only way "around" their spec group was just being better players.

The high def channeler spec group was mediocre at best.  It filled the niche of not having reliable healers and playing out the def vs DPS gap on nub servers.  It didn't work what so ever on Vengeance, where it was a collective of every major great player base in SB.  All the specs swapped to high aoe DPS enhancements, dispell focusing and reliable healing.  High def anything was a relic of launch servers and mega zergs who just won the connection fight via medium defense characters.

Seriously though according to my calculations, the debt based on zero interest and adjusted for inflation:

$12,532,345.16

I will accept payments in either 3 equal installments or paid in full.

Thanks

DAAAAAMN!!

damn-friday-o.gif

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg