Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pappy

James Goblin - BOT

Who wrote this BOT program to like every single post that is ever made or responded to?  It's very childish and non productive to see this type of thing.  If it was constructive I could understand, but to like someones post saying Person A is a noob, then liking the following post saying Person B sucks.  

"If your not failing sometimes, you aren't growing.  Without growth, there can never be greatness."

After a recent thread that was....less than kind to JamesGoblin and his pet rock lookalike

I'd like people to actually be aware the JamesGoblin is probably the LOUDEST community member we have, discussing and promoting Crowfall outside of the forums, and you shouldn't take him for granted!

See the following reddit post from the other week from Francis Courant highlighting what it is he actually does.

Those who are silent often have the most to say

He has been infinitely more productive outside than a good chunk of the forum population, including myself in that too.

You should all ask yourselves the following:

16767695.jpg

Actually, James Goblin criticized my music choice in a video I posted.  Of course, he did this in a respectful and gentlemanly manner.  But, he is not a fan of the BeeGees, apparently.  =)

Edited by Nohmad

Whatever happened to lurking forums first?

It's one of those old, unwritten rules, but a good one.

Perhaps if you lurked more, you'd know. Perhaps if you used the search function, you'd know.

This has been asked and answered many times before.

The search function is really bad. Not even Pann uses it.

I AM ME!
I love you all.

After a recent thread that was....less than kind to JamesGoblin and his pet rock lookalike

I'd like people to actually be aware the JamesGoblin is probably the LOUDEST community member we have, discussing and promoting Crowfall outside of the forums, and you shouldn't take him for granted!

See the following reddit post from the other week from Francis Courant highlighting what it is he actually does.

Those who are silent often have the most to say

He has been infinitely more productive outside than a good chunk of the forum population, including myself in that too.

You should all ask yourselves the following:

16767695.jpg

This post should be sticked. It's pure gold

The search function is really bad. Not even Pann uses it.

Works on my machine :^)

Though it is 50/50, there are relevant results in the default search, both on top and after scrolling down.

Forgot to add that I agree, but for broad searches like this it's fine. For finer searches, it's hard to get anything good.

A3tOYk9.jpg

Edited by Groovin

Who wrote this BOT program to like every single post that is ever made or responded to?  It's very childish and non productive to see this type of thing.  If it was constructive I could understand, but to like someones post saying Person A is a noob, then liking the following post saying Person B sucks.  

lmao, calm the custard down bro.

THE CORRUPT FEAR  | THE HONEST SUPPORT  | THE HEROIC JOIN 

The only thing I find remotely annoying about JamesGoblin, is the JamesGoblin wanna bees that he seem to inspire up for a day or two at a time, then drift off into the sunset, their names and notoriety forgotten as quickly as a fart in the wind.

There can be only one..