Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jakeman

Life is Feudal MMO

i guess you will have to wait for wave 2 and i dont mind the combat granted i have not done very much fighting yet but i like that its not flashy theres no crazy animations going off on my screen and that i have to time my blocks/parrys instead of pushing a button that auto blocks for me

and i love the fact you need a guild/clan to play in the mmo theres to many mmorpgs that you can play solo/ignore others until endgame 

I don't mind that either, I think the game has the potential for sure its just the combat is so frustrating and broken last I played. I mean losing health when you parry or block? To me that didn't make sense. It's just the clunkiness of it honestly. I like that it doesn't have flashy animations and such as well.

krevra.png

If they fixed this games combat it would truely be amazing. But as it stands lol parry is awful and cause health lost on block wtf and its just pure run in and swing and take turns jousting each other.

krevra.png

On 2017-2-19 at 5:16 PM, jakeman said:

i guess you will have to wait for wave 2 and i dont mind the combat granted i have not done very much fighting yet but i like that its not flashy theres no crazy animations going off on my screen and that i have to time my blocks/parrys instead of pushing a button that auto blocks for me

and i love the fact you need a guild/clan to play in the mmo theres to many mmorpgs that you can play solo/ignore others until endgame 

There's to many mmorpgs that guild system is Hierarchical system if not all.

One day a genius will realize that these are games and that the best way that humanity works is with democracy.

P.S: Democratic guild systems, why not?. To make a good game you have to prioritize gameplay instead of realistic aspects.

P.S.S: @krevra yes, the pvp of life is feudal is one of the worst i've seen

Edited by EnsaimadaBlanca

On 6/6/2017 at 9:53 PM, EnsaimadaBlanca said:

There's to many mmorpgs that guild system is Hierarchical system if not all.

One day a genius will realize that these are games and that the best way that humanity works is with democracy.

Have fun trying to shot-call in any online pvp game where quick actions must be made while you debate and vote on moment to moment decisions...

aka honeybear

9 hours ago, vucar said:

Have fun trying to shot-call in any online pvp game where quick actions must be made while you debate and vote on moment to moment decisions...

you don't understand it or you just played few pvp games. Democracy is not synonymous of debate it's understanding and equality of powers and rights. After all i was talking about the guild system in-game. Finally in a quick actions of pvp the best groups of players are singing relevant information not a dictatorial speech.

Edited by EnsaimadaBlanca

On 8/20/2017 at 3:26 AM, EnsaimadaBlanca said:

you don't understand it or you just played few pvp games. Democracy is not synonymous of debate it's understanding and equality of powers and rights. After all i was talking about the guild system in-game. Finally in a quick actions of pvp the best groups of players are singing relevant information not a dictatorial speech.

Nah, he's accurate. Typically only one or two dominate voices in a voice comms will shot call during PvP with a few people providing updates on enemy strength positions, etc. If your voice comms is a chorus, then I'm sure all three of you are great.

But yes, LiF's PvP is terrible. It was terrible before it was a MMO. But game designers are stubborn and think their combat design is superb, ignoring internal and external feedback. Don't worry, they'll make a public apology video, remove it, and then continue on previous course.