Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Random FPS Drops ... maybe CPU's fault?

BlackIMoon

Hi i am really new to the crows here and i tested the first time this weekend. I love this game but i have a problem.

CPU: AMD FX 6300 Black Edition

RAM: 16 GB

Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970

I get random FPS drops and i think its my six core CPU from AMD because i did some tests and everything was fine but i always when i have the fps drop to 4 fps for some seconds my CPU goes down to 20 (from 40%) when he goes back to 40% it runs smooth as hell 60+ FPS but only my CPU goes down by that drops. I only have it by crowfall so i think it shouldnt be intended :)

Hope i got the right place for this topic and maybe someone else have the same experience or i am the only one?

Cheer's from the Crow

BlackIMoon

I pretty sure those fps drops related on client-server networking issues
same for mouse glitching and micro freezes
relax and w8 for some tweaks and optimisations

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

Sure that can be also a problem ... i should have add that i played on the European server there. Got sometimes high ping problems exactly at the same time as the drop happened too. Just found it akward that my CPU also dropped. Its pre-alpha so i shouldnt be surprised there but if the possibility is out there that exactly that CPU making problems i report that just to be secure :)

Some dont have any issue playing the game on stable 60+ fps so i was kinda wondering.

Maybe its tied in to the bug that Blair uncovered recently.

It also uncovered thousands of objects eating server memory, and finally the food passive turning off the stamina disable because of the food ticks.

CfWBSig.png