Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MiracleMax

Crows of many colors - Official discussion forum

The best way to do this is to have a saved appearance for every archetype on the account level that auto applies to equipped vessels. It would get a little repetitive to have a prompt every time a vessel is equipped, even with saved templates. Just not necessary.

Also, we better get some great customization options for our actual crow. If my spirit plumage isn't allowed to have flames painted on it, how will I fly faster?

I am extremely confused now.

Are we going away from the vessel system? Is it just a optional item slot now that just gives bonus stats?

All of the wording seems to combine character to crow which is not what the vessel system has been pitched as.

Or am i just completely wrong here.

I like to think of it like Agent Smith.

Every person/vessel he took over in the Matrix ended up looking like he did.

This is amazing! Can't wait for the Druid and Legio customisation reveal :)

Druid and Legio? Meh, give me Male Ranger customisation and i'll be happy for a few weeks :D

\[T]/ PRAISE THE SUN! \[T]/

Druid and Legio? Meh, give me Male Ranger customisation and i'll be happy for a few weeks :D

considering we dont even have a male ranger yet, I would not expect them on working on his customizations anytime soon xD

A customization preset for AT vessels that you have previously worked through the character creation runes etc is great but there should be a final accept choice for using that preset or not or modifying it ONLY once upon occupying a new (to the player) vessel so that you can quickly tweek and change your preset, particularly the starting rune choices..  Also your presets should override the vessels previous customization since we can take other player vessels, i.e. customization of each vessel and all presets are saves at the account level even though the unoccupied vessel item is not, sounds complicated for coding.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

I am extremely confused now.

Are we going away from the vessel system? Is it just a optional item slot now that just gives bonus stats?

All of the wording seems to combine character to crow which is not what the vessel system has been pitched as.

Or am i just completely wrong here.

Absolutely not, customizing your flesh puppet was always part of the plan.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Please have options for green skin.   :)

hqdefault.jpg

Creative customization options can add roleplay potential for guilds that like to have "themes."  

Edited by cemya