Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tomb Stone

Gwenda

Who the heck is going to want to go to a siege war and lose all your gear.  Then have to spend hours crafting new gear so you can make it back before the siege ends.           This game is dead just dig a plot and place the tomb stone  I regret the money I wasted on this.

They seem to be focusing on making a free to play game that requires horrible hardships to play or pay a bunch to play easier.  Rather than focusing on making a game that is fun with lots of activities for guild and nation to keep the fans entertained.    Were do we stand in line to get a refund ?

Edited by Gwenda

A tweak to the durability value would make things a lot better.  Currently 2-3 deaths is loss of gear, when maybe it should be 10x that.  Shadowbane was a lot of fun, and gear broke there; but the gear broke after a lot more deaths.  Gear in Ark: Survival breaks but can be repaired.  A combination of both approaches is in order, so we only lose our inventory (aka shadowbane), and gear lasts longer; but when gear eventually does break it can be repaired.

I think that both those systems are eventually going to be in place; just my guess, but that's what I'm banking on.

lUvvzPy.png

Takes like 20 minutes to make a full set of armor, Just dont use Layers if you dont have them time. The stats granted by the layers are so ridulously small its pointless. Armor has a set bonus so just make unlayered ones and you'll be set.

Leather set is 50% crit dmg atleast it seems to be with a bit of testing.
Chain set im unsure of atm
Plate set im also unsure of

Ive heard armor set alter skills to some degree aswell but i havant found any evidence of this apart from people telling me.

Weapons i also wouldnt worry bout what type of wood or ore you use since if u make a bow 100% crit resources its like literlay .5% crit chance which is nothing currently.

Only time you would use realy good armor is when there greater rewards for what your doing so castle seiges you would bring out your good stuff cause u dont wanna loose your castle but every day use people will use things that they can easily get back. (Full set of metal armor with no Layers is like 6 nodes of ore more with 0 skill of course, leather is like 8 animals atm 

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Just getting the repair mechanics into the game will help a LOT for gear to last, currently is nowhere NEAR the full game, is hardly a game, is only test, pre-alpha test in fact a stage that AFAIK no other game have ever let players in this early, and hence so many ppl simply dont understand that currently we are testing the systems, so stuff need to break a lot so we craft more to test the systems more

Once factories get up and running and guilds are mass producing arms and armor, this is going to be a nonissue.  People aren't going to be taking their very best gear into sieges, they're going to be exporting their very best gear.

Also, don't let the portcullis hit you on the way out.

Edited by WabiSabi

Who the heck is going to want to go to a siege war and lose all your gear.  Then have to spend hours crafting new gear so you can make it back before the siege ends.           This game is dead just dig a plot and place the tomb stone  I regret the money I wasted on this.

They seem to be focusing on making a free to play game that requires horrible hardships to play or pay a bunch to play easier.  Rather than focusing on making a game that is fun with lots of activities for guild and nation to keep the fans entertained.    Were do we stand in line to get a refund ?

Uhm, don't go thinking you can siege a castle without a pipeline of supplies...  a SIEGE is no small affair my young Hatchling and not for the faint of pixel.   Please rethink your commitment to being a third rate critic and follow the line of thinking... what games have a desperate population in need for anything beyond very basic gear let alone very fine gear that has no other purpose that to serve its owner well as it gets worn out.   Who benefits from this continuous demand? 

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

"Crowfall will not be for everyone"

You already spent your money, so if that was important you should probably stick around and try CF once it hits beta. You may get the bug.

But you won't get a refund.

There are trusted traders who will buy that account from you if you want to cut your losses.

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

Who the heck is going to enter a siege war alone? Who the heck is going to do all the stuff in an MMO by himself? Who the heck is going to give his money for a game he didn't even read anything about? Who the heck is going to jugde a game's numbers in pre-alpha?

6 replies and no one has asked...?

"Can I have your stuff?"

Why would we ask for stuff in a pre-alpha in a game that not even at launch have a lot of permanent stuff that can be given away?

• 5 weeks later...

Your gear is expendable, your vessel is expendable. It's a PVP game with items that decay on use! I'm still going to use my Harvesting potions and Rune Tools to gather resources--I just need to minimize the risk and max the reward--and find a guild! I'm going to be a stone mason--would you like an inscription on your tombstone? ;)

There was a saying in Eve Online that is applicable here: "Don't fly a ship that you can't afford to lose."