Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What button will be "Cook Waffles?"

goose

This question is very near and dear to my heart. I want waffles.

Edit: in case anyone is suffering from rage-induced facial spasms after reading this, feel free to treat it as a general question about the depth of available cooking in this game.

It isn't that, but if it helps you think...

Edited by goose

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Pre-alpha <--this is where we are. If your complaint is that the game don't not works good, come back later.

Hopefully there will be a weapon skin that allows me to craft warhammers (mace option) with waffle heads on them, so you can make apple waffles, wheat waffles, and waffles out of the faces of your enemies.

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

I hope waffles will give any kind of a buff to their eater.

Don't be ridiculous. Buff: Ate Waffles. Waffles are their own reward. >:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Pre-alpha <--this is where we are. If your complaint is that the game don't not works good, come back later.

I would prefer anything healthier with less of carbs. Maybe an apple will be good for me.

Come on, you aren't a newbie in crafting, are you? All the ingredients are optional, you can use cellulose instead of flour, stevia instead of sugar - and here we go, dietetic waffles!