Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

www.crowfallinfo.com OPENED 12/12/16

WilliamTell

http://www.crowfallinfo.com

We launched this morning. Please feel free to register and begin exploring the many features our site has. 

Keep in mind we are still developing content and daily updates will be pushed out. 

Report bugs, errors, and suggestions to our feedback center!

Thanks!

25hmzbo.png

But when he talks about "we" is he talking about the sugoi guild or is this his own thing independent of them?

*shrug* Not that I have something against Sugoi, but him being affiliated with them says enough for me.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

But when he talks about "we" is he talking about the sugoi guild or is this his own thing independent of them?

This is a project by an individual in our guild, It is not run or influenced by upper management of our guild and is an independent entity.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

This is a project by an individual in our guild, It is not run or influenced by upper management of our guild and is an independent entity.

With WilliamTell being a Sugoi member did you pay the premium for this spot like anyone of the community needs to do or did you get it for free? I do not have any proof of my suspicions though, but the latter is what I'm thinking when I see something like this.

ed0f3a2a77.jpg

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

With WilliamTell being a Sugoi member did you pay the premium for this spot like anyone of the community needs to do or did you get it for free? I do not have any proof of my suspicions though, but the latter is what I'm thinking when I see something like this.

ed0f3a2a77.jpg

I have no idea if we paid or not, going to assume not.  Not even sure how everything works, might not even need to pay if you guild is popular to be spotlighted.  I have not really asked about the details. Personally I don't really agree with the shop right now, WT should have held off till later if the website took off to add the shop to help cover server/hosting costs, and I let him know.

No need to pay, might as well sign up and give it a shot though..... I do hope he got his security things ironed out though.....

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

I hope esports never becomes a thing in crowfall.

I like the top end of the site, but the content area looks like a mess.

The video banner while cool, doesn't seem to scale well on smaller devices. (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/window-resizer/kkelicaakdanhinjdeammmilcgefonfh?hl=en <-- really helps).

Also selling guild advertising space on your website makes me raise my eyebrows.

I think my biggest problem with your site right now is that slow as balls, but that's to be expected from a shared host. 

I'd advocate getting a vps so you have full control of the backend and potentially more resources to work with.

Edited by helix

Another fan site is always welcome!

Some suggestions for William Tell

-find another way to capture milk money, I don't really see too many clans willing to drop coin to be "featured in a spotlight" on a fan site.

-tone down the media and video content to increase render speeds.  You really want the landing page for your site to load as quickly as possible, the alpha footage slows things down quite a bit.

-the eSport concept is interesting, might be a neat way to handle dueling tournaments 1v1, 2v2, 5v5, etc etc. 

-Sugoi in the guild spotlight is meh. Featuring your own guild in the spotlight is obviously seen as favoritism.  You might counter balance this perception by adding all the guilds represented in the "Guild Leaders" group of the Crowfalll public discord within your spotlight block.  If you are unsure where to link their banners just link them to their respective recruitment treads on the official Crowfall forums.

Keep up the good work!

We wish you the best of luck with your project! :) Keep up the work, we are doing this for Crowfall for almost 2 years - it's worth it! So far this has been the best community I've experienced. Just try to live up to what your community should be. 

The german speaking guys are extremely welcoming and helpful - I guess we could need more of this in the international community as well! 

I will definitly keep an eye on you and I'm excited what you are going to do with your eSports section.

Banner-250x50.png

German Community Fansitehttp://www.crowfall-community.de/ - News | Forum | Patchnotes | Guild Hosting | Guides | Database

This project was done completely separate and had no involvement from sugoi other than a few members getting sneak peaks to help me test functions. 

edit: Thank you for all the suggestions and feedback. I will be going over all of your posts as guides to improve the site to better suit the communities wants and needs. 

Edited by WilliamTell

25hmzbo.png