Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey Its Your Hometown Kid And I Bring No Trouble

kagamine

tumblr_niyakte1Pv1qbdjeho2_400.png

hey he y im rin/rei and nice to meet you! i can speak english, finnish, japanese and dutch (still learning heeh..)

i watch too many anime and invest all my time into manga and comics

as you can see i love the kagamines also i have a kagamine shrine and have all the software but i hav no idea how to make music 

my interests are vocaloid (shuuenpro, heiseipro, kagepro), webtoons/comics/manga, anime, horror (games, books, creepypasta and occult)

i like to draw and stuff

im like rly rly rly bad at video games i once cried because i got stuck in a glitch and i thought it was part of a game

Welcome! and cool that you speak so many languages :P

thank you! im looking forward to being part of this community and the game heh eh

yeah i love learning languages !! if i count every language i learnt (tried and forgotten most because i hardly ever use them) it would be around 17  :D

Hi there! I also love languages but I'm afraid I'm not as diligent. You listen to Vocaloid? I guess I listen to some Hatsune Miku when I'm up for it, but not as often. I wish I read more manga and watched more anime. Planning to get around to Tokyo Ghoul, but I've only seriously read/watched Attack on Titan at this point. So...yes. I like you. We shall be friends in constantly getting ganked and being surprised every time by it. 

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

-Nelson Mandela