Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

ACE Q&A for December 2016 - Official discussion thread

I know you don't take Q&A from this peasant forum but...

How do you track player submitted bugs and feedback internally in the long term after the forum threads? (e.g. software used / QA lead?)

How much internal testing do you tend to do? (er...especially before patches...cough this weekend)

Have you considered showing what bugs or feedback have been submitted and what is being worked on, confirmed as fixed for next build or unable to reproduce?

(cough camelot unchained user/developer cards or any public facing bug tracking solution e.g. mantis)

as a lot of the times it feels like we are repeating ourselves for months, and then you will turn around and seem like your only just reading something for the first time if any response whatsoever. really hard to tell what is being read or logged.

p.s. When will you review the mechanics used in charged projectile powers such as Bows or the Druid's Gaea's Wail power?

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

I know you don't take Q&A from this peasant forum but...

How do you track player submitted bugs and feedback internally in the long term after the forum threads? (e.g. software used / QA lead?)

How much internal testing do you tend to do? (er...especially before patches...cough this weekend)

Have you considered showing what bugs or feedback have been submitted and what is being worked on, confirmed as fixed for next build or unable to reproduce?

as a lot of the times it feels like we are repeating ourselves for months, and then you will turn around and seem like your only just reading something for the first time if any response whatsoever. really hard to tell what is being read or logged.

I really like these questions. I said it before in a different thread. I don't know what's the current bug-fixing system but is it really necessary to submit all bugs multiple times? And it was said that it helps to repeat. Does that mean you don't have any specific bug list?

I don't know what's the current system but I am almost sure it can get improved as it consumes time of both sides from my point of view. We submit again, you read again and then both repeats.

Probably it will be helpful if there is a bug-list and a report bug button. If you click a button, you are shown current bug-list. If you don't see the bug you are reporting there, you will continue to report it. Forum testing section will be preserved for general feedback apart from bugs.

Just a suggestion...

Mercenary guild is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested.

I know you don't take Q&A from this peasant forum but...How do you track player submitted bugs and feedback internally in the long term after the forum threads? (e.g. software used / QA lead?)

(cough camelot unchained user/developer cards or any public facing bug tracking solution e.g. mantis)

p.s. When will you review the mechanics used in charged projectile powers such as Bows or the Druid's Gaea's Wail power?

@signed

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Was really nice Q&A. Nothing really new under the sun, but a lot of theory confirmation, and I think a refresher about what is a bloodbath is was necessary. :)

Always enjoyable also to see the same passion in your eyes not wearing off month after month: keep it up guys!

Nice to know that the nodes gave alot of drops.... just that they never went above ground.

Infinitely falling in the void. Screamign out they're lungs.

That makes it easyer to explain, why it got so bad for me. That i didn't play much on the last days. (before that i had an cute error keeping me away)

Spikes where heavy xD.

... and now i question the times i was searchign drops that vanished into rocks. NOT finding them even after destroying said rocks.

They're also planning to tie the skill queues to VIP.  :(

Also, if you want to use your video time efficiently, please answer questions to which you have answers on these Q&A videos.

Save the "we haven't decided yet" answers for forum replies. Those just look like filler on vids. 

Edited by BurgundytheRed

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

Todd is growing his "Christmas beard," although he says it usually drives him nuts and he shaves it off before Christmas. 

Nah, i dunno. It looked more like he either didn't sleep well lately or like he is preparing to advertise the forgemaster as, uhm, soon as possible. He already did it for the assassin. So who knows.

However, merry crowsmith.

2W1ZHpA.jpg