Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gwanstar

Blood and Gore

I'm kinda surprised there is no blood in this game if you attack other players. From the Archetypes stories and some of the Artwork, there's quite a bit of blood and gore in them, so why not in-game?

It would be cool if you could chop an enemy's head of or limb, after all this game takes huge inspiration from Game of Thrones.

and how do you want to implement the "chopping heads off" part? im no expert in programming/coding but i guess you´d have to have a total different base of code for that

on another note its multi player, not single player

you cant have everyone deciding if they want to chop of a head or an arm today when theres a "big battel" going on

plus this game is kinda skillshot based afaik, another thing that would hinder the "chopping" off part

i dunno if they have thought about blood particles on taking damage, but seeing the "slower" pace of the current fighting (theres not really a "oneshot" going around if im not mistaken) would make the "blood" effects not feel that good/real whatever you want to call it

Edited by elvo

6XZoThV.jpg

The lore don't think it really fits the in game theme. Personally think such things like that are silly and don't really serve much purpose. Besides we've got necromancy as a crafting profession so that should satisfy that niche.

Edited by pang