Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Will You Play Tera With Me?

thisismyemail

The game is pretty fun when it comes to the combat. I think I logged a good 400 or so hours at launch but haven't made my way back to the game. I have a few friends who play casually. Healing is fun in the game as you have to aim your healing spells. :)

Anyone interested in playing TERA? I recently learned about the game and thought I would give it a go. Any tips for beginners are welcome aswell.

Avatars weapons are OP as custard. Enchant them to max and use it until you get the next one!!

Anyone interested in playing TERA? I recently learned about the game and thought I would give it a go. Any tips for beginners are welcome aswell.

The game is a generic themepark clone so you can't really play with your friends till the cap. Questing is level based trough hub quest zones, is difficult make friends in this way since everyone will have different quest to do and is very hard to meet someone that is doing your same quest. So you can easy solo till cap if you don't unistall the game before cause boredom (kill 10 of this, gather 10 of these, kill 3 bams, repeat for every area), and this is the fastest way since you get gear too (avatar weapons).

After you reach level 65 trought these infinite quest you start doing dungeons and battlegrounds for end game gear, with 5 people or 20 vs 20, pratically a multiplayer brawler instanced map. Once you get end game gear offer nothing more, but getting this end game gear is so tedious that you will play for at least 6 months straight.

Combat is good even if is not a true action combat but a hybrid. Rest unfortunately suck hard as i explained before.

Edited by kdchan

Archduchess Alice

Avatars weapons are OP as ****. Enchant them to max and use it until you get the next one!!

they are good until you get to around 40, then you start buying weapons from the broker. I buy mine there at level 45 and it has about 500-1000 more damage points than the avatar weapons