Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

will you be able to use a xbox controller to play crowfall

slamdance

Im almost certain this game will have controller support, just cant recall where i saw it.

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

Yep, will have controller support.

But before the "PC master race" duders rush in with torches in hand they've also confirmed KB/mouse support is first and foremost when developing the UI and control schemes.

Edited by pang

Can you use it now by remapping the controls and analogue stick to the keyboard and mouse motion?

There are third party programs that can allow you to do that. I've done so in past MMOs and its worked well. Though obviously with any software be wary and do research first. I can't remember the names of the ones I used its been a awhile since I used them.

Can you use it now by remapping the controls and analogue stick to the keyboard and mouse motion?

Works on the G13 and Nostramo, etc. Feels pretty good, but it's just ASWD, really. I've talked to several players, and at least of them really 2 good ones in my opinion, who use an analog stick this way for CF. I'm picking it up, but it has taken a bit getting used to it and aiming with the mouse. Definitely viable.

When controller support is in you'll be able to really use the analog stick to more effect.

Works on the G13 and Nostramo, etc. Feels pretty good, but it's just ASWD, really. I've talked to several players, and at least of them really 2 good ones in my opinion, who use an analog stick this way for CF. I'm picking it up, but it has taken a bit getting used to it and aiming with the mouse. Definitely viable.

When controller support is in you'll be able to really use the analog stick to more effect.

I find AWSD slow compared to an analogue stick. I will have to investigate further.

Looking for a casual guild ...

I find AWSD slow compared to an analogue stick. I will have to investigate further.

I mean right now, before controller support is implemented, I'm not sure it's a real analog stick. I think ASWD are just bound to the 4 cardinal directions. In the case of the G13 an 8 way controller, but still.

I *think that with controller support you'll see additional fine control like walking slower, etc.

Yea using an N52te with a thumb stick for WASD bound movement working great...  Used this the same for Albion, Archeage, others back to Warhammer.  I think mine is like 12 years old now and no issues... black buttons on WASD are worn down to ivory smoothness.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai