Pann

New parcels offered in Holiday Sale

Ooh, parcel alarm! And new testers. Very nice. :)

For new backers who purchase their package during the holiday sale

Two short questions about this:

1. What about backers who started a layaway before the holiday sale and pay it off during the holiday sale?
  2. What about backers who buy an additional package during the holiday sale?
Edited by Kraahk

Big news for the Beta 1 test group, future Eternal Kingdom land barons and anyone who likes great deals!

FULL STORY

One obvious question:

in general are all these recent buildings, parcels and relics available to be created via in game resources for free (with different or the same skins)?

(as well as all store items generally)

Edited by Tinnis

Hello! Im very interested in testing the game, and purchased the $69 Beta1 Test Group backer pack.

Ive installed the game and gotten up to the point to login where it tells me "Crowfall Invalid Login Token".

Is this just because the servers arent up yet? Or is there an additional step i need to do to be part of this weekends testing?

Thanks,

Binz

Hello! Im very interested in testing the game, and purchased the $69 Beta1 Test Group backer pack.

Ive installed the game and gotten up to the point to login where it tells me "Crowfall Invalid Login Token".

Is this just because the servers arent up yet? Or is there an additional step i need to do to be part of this weekends testing?

Thanks,

Binz

You are already marked as a tester, so you should have access. It's probably because the new test didn't start yet. You may also try to use the repair button in the launcher if you don't get in after the test began. In case nothing helps, send an eMail at support@artcraftent.com and explain the problem. ACE is pretty fast and helpful.

You are already marked as a tester, so you should have access. It's probably because the new test didn't start yet. You may also try to use the repair button in the launcher if you don't get in after the test began. In case nothing helps, send an eMail at support@artcraftent.com and explain the problem. ACE is pretty fast and helpful.

Thats really helpful thank you. I see there is a snaptest in 20mins or so, I will try logging in during that and see what happens.

Cheers!

Ooh, parcel alarm! And new testers. Very nice. :)

Two short questions about this:

1. What about backers who started a layaway before the holiday sale and pay it off during the holiday sale?
  2. What about backers who buy an additional package during the holiday sale?

Yes and Yes you get the parcel(s).

One obvious question:

in general are all these recent buildings, parcels and relics available to be created via in game resources for free (with different or the same skins)?

(as well as all store items generally)

All buildings and parcels will be craftable in-game.  Relics are a little different.

Thanks,

Binz

A few things to try:

1) make sure your crowfall folder is on the desktop (and that you start by running crowfallupdate.exe)

2) right click on Crowfallupdate.exe.  Is there a menu item for graphics?  Make sure you are set to a 3D card if so

3) Check that Windows Firewall (or other firewall software) is turned off for Crowfall so it can communicate with our servers (we need ports 80, 443 and 6900-6970 open)

If it still doesn't work please send me the following

1) a screen shot of the screen you are on with the error

2) Run Dxdiag, output the file and send us the dxdiag.txt file

3) Send me your latest Client log (client logs are in the CFTest folder and start with a date)

Thanks! And sorry for the problem!

Gordon

A few things to try:

1) make sure your crowfall folder is on the desktop (and that you start by running crowfallupdate.exe)

2) right click on Crowfallupdate.exe.  Is there a menu item for graphics?  Make sure you are set to a 3D card if so

3) Check that Windows Firewall (or other firewall software) is turned off for Crowfall so it can communicate with our servers (we need ports 80, 443 and 6900-6970 open)

If it still doesn't work please send me the following

1) a screen shot of the screen you are on with the error

2) Run Dxdiag, output the file and send us the dxdiag.txt file

3) Send me your latest Client log (client logs are in the CFTest folder and start with a date)

Thanks! And sorry for the problem!

Gordon

Thanks for the great help, it turns out it was just waiting for a server to be up :) I have jumped on the testing server, made myself some tools and harvested some resources. It was really great, smooth to play and a fantastic experience considering the stage it is in!

Looking forward to more testing later on (have to make dinner now!)

Thanks again Gordon