Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

New parcels offered in Holiday Sale

So, we will have Tier 1 resources within EK. Good to know. 

Sad, we will not have, with Early Acess, Worlds with Export's Crates to use crafted things from EK, no? 

The embargo inventory is coming sooner than you think.  :)

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Parcels aren't really my thing.

Do you think we'll see items such as cosmetics or armour (Forgot the name but armour that doesn't change stats, just for looks) being given in the future?

I'll be on for tommorow playtest, haven't played in a while :(!!

Many of us existing backers have parcels that we were granted with our pledge packages. How do we know what those parcels will be? Will we possibly have one of these three? Either way, I may want to snag a creek, it looks nice.

Edited by Anhasia

Many of us existing backers have parcels that we were granted with our pledge packages. How do we know what those parcels will be? Will we possibly have one of these three? Either way, I may want to snag a creek, it looks nice.

You can check out your stuff under account -> backer rewards.  Most of the parcels are "1 Cell Farm Parcel" or "Shire Parcel" type stuff that exists in the store right now.  I just wanna know if those existing parcels can spawn resources or be modified to do so at some point, or if these resource specific parcels will need to be purchased now or created in-game.

Are these resource parcels 'tax free' ?  

Also: Is there anyway store pledges over $100 made while 'investment campaign' is ongoing to also entitle for the stretch goals offered in 'investment campaign' ?

Edited by bOcy

Quote from the link:

(Remember: these harvestables ONLY spawn knotwood, cobblestone and slag metal, so as not to complete with the resources that must be harvested and won in the Campaign Worlds!)

Don't you mean compete ? :huh:

The best skill at cards is knowing when to discard.

Are these resource parcels 'tax free' ?  

Also: Is there anyway store pledges over $100 made while 'investment campaign' is ongoing to also entitle for the stretch goals offered in 'investment campaign' ?

I would guess no on both. 

You can check out your stuff under account -> backer rewards.  Most of the parcels are "1 Cell Farm Parcel" or "Shire Parcel" type stuff that exists in the store right now.  I just wanna know if those existing parcels can spawn resources or be modified to do so at some point, or if these resource specific parcels will need to be purchased now or created in-game.

I think you talk on cross purposes.

The Parcel Farm Rank 1 from the shop is presented as a stronghold parcel. It's description in the backer rewards is

"parcel-farm-rank1        parcel-farm-rank1 Default Description".

The parcel usually known as tax-free parcel from the backer packages is presented as a resources parcel. It's description in the backer rewards is

"(1 cell) Farmland Parcel (standard)           1x1 farmland"

Both don't stack by the way.

So either the descriptions are mistaken or both are not the same. I would bet on the last one (to say: one is a farm and the other one is farmland). Maybe we will be able to choose one of the resource parcels for our farmland parcels. But i guess that regular resource parcels just can be used to harvest the resources you will need to pay the maintenance costs, while the old "tax-free" parcels simply reduce the maintenance cost of you adjacent stronghold parcels (to say: paying maintenance without having to harvest).

2W1ZHpA.jpg

But i guess that regular resource parcels just can be used to harvest the resources you will need to pay the maintenance costs, while the old "tax-free" parcels simply reduce the maintenance cost of you adjacent stronghold parcels (to say: paying maintenance without having to harvest).

Adding a guess, the ones called "tax-free" parcels can host fields instead of building (stonghold parcel) or harvesting node (resource parcel).

Make sense with the name "Farmland". :) 

Catelyn: War will make them old, as it did us. I pity them.
Mathis: Why? Look at them. They're young and strong, full of life and laughter. And lust, aye, more lust than they know what to do with. There will be many a bastard bred this night, I promise you. Why pity?
Catelyn: Because it will not last. Because they are the knights of summer, and winter is coming.

A Clash of Kings, Chapter 22, Catelyn II.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall Discord Channels: international (english) - italiano

This actually puts me off a little. Crowfall Devs have stated that packages are going to be less valuable over time(SO BUY NOW!) and adding all of these extra parcels is the opposite of that. Am I understanding this correctly? 

I get that sales occur and the like, but this is different.

I purchased the game a month ago as a sapphire backer and received among other things 10 farm parcels. 

People who buy now receive 16 parcels? (10 farm, 3 woodland grove, 2 woodland hill, 1 woodland creek)

So, the Sapphire package is worth 135$ more now than it was a month ago. Being able to buy some of these at a reduced price does not really off set this.

This actually puts me off a little. Crowfall Devs have stated that packages are going to be less valuable over time(SO BUY NOW!) and adding all of these extra parcels is the opposite of that. Am I understanding this correctly? 

I get that sales occur and the like, but this is different.

I purchased the game a month ago as a sapphire backer and received among other things 10 farm parcels. 

People who buy now receive 16 parcels? (10 farm, 3 woodland grove, 2 woodland hill, 1 woodland creek)

So, the Sapphire package is worth 135$ more now than it was a month ago. Being able to buy some of these at a reduced price does not really off set this.

I can't recall the whole percentages, but the 2016 bundles were cheaper (in value) than the 2017. So aslong as this "sale" is still below the Original value of the 2016 they kept their promise. You got more bang for your buck.

But take it with a grain of salt as I don't know the exact percentages, they might have messed up here.