Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

New parcels offered in Holiday Sale

Will there be a Crowfall answer to the question posed on 22nd December, and collated by Capntastic??  

The new parcel sale finishes 8th Jan and it'd be good to have an answer prior to that as at present I am assuming existing and more expensive parcels presented as part of a Stronghold / Castle DO HAVE SIMILAR RESOURCES, as this is what inherently gives them value.

As such I am assuming that these new parcels have no biased weighting on resourcing per cell. As such the inclusion of extra resources in a new package, such as Sapphire, is an added extra and not a means of presenting resources to such packages as legacy packages have not been credited these.

That said it'd be good to know how these will work in outline in the EK as the new parcels do look good, but I'm unlikely to buy in the sale unless the question is answered. And as such unlikely to buy outside the sale if such an opportunity is missed due to lack of information during the sale just on principle.

Thanks

Ooh, parcel alarm! And new testers. Very nice. :)

Two short questions about this:

1. What about backers who started a layaway before the holiday sale and pay it off during the holiday sale?
  2. What about backers who buy an additional package during the holiday sale?

Yes and Yes you get the parcel(s).

So when/where will I see these parcels? I just payed off my layaway upgrade to Amber and don't see them listed anywhere in my Backer Rewards.

Not sure i understand the "Bonus parcel" rewards.

Im a gold kickstarter backer, and i just bought a woodland parcel, but did not receive any bonus parcels as far as i know.

Did i just misunderstand how it works, or is it a delay or something?

Not sure i understand the "Bonus parcel" rewards.

Im a gold kickstarter backer, and i just bought a woodland parcel, but did not receive any bonus parcels as far as i know.

Did i just misunderstand how it works, or is it a delay or something?

The bonus parcels are just for new backers

Previous backers get the discount to the parcels.

Also all Contributor+ backers will receive a "Woodland Grove Resource Parcel" if the investment stretch goal of $350k is reached, these won't be distributed until after the closing date of the stock offering.

https://app.microventures.com/crowdfunding/artcraft-entertainment

http://crowfall.com/en/news/founders-update-investment-stretch-goals/

This is a different program than the Holiday sale/special.

tiPrpwh.png

Posting this again because it's been two weeks with no response for some extremely basic questions about Things Artcraft Is Selling and I would hate to see them drop the ball on an easy win like "answering questions that multiple people have been asking for weeks now"

What do the currently existing farm parcels do?  Do any resources spawn on other parcels people might have (shire, capitol, etc)

I wonder if we're due for an update on Eternal Kingdoms as a whole and what the plan is for integrating the two sides of "Eternal Kingdoms" and "Campaign Worlds" into a coherent whole.  I feel like there's a lot unanswered, especially if EK stuff is being sold.

Responses to discussions have been pretty good..... apart from to Capntastic's repeated question. 

Please could we have a comment on whether the rest of the existing Parcels such as Shire, Town, Capital also present harvestable resources?  Our expectation is ''Yes" as they clearly seem to hold trees, rocks and like the creek water/rocks (for ore veins?).  It'd be good to clarify this so that those already with parcels for their EKs and significant investment in game can plan accordingly whilst the sale is on.

And lastly ...  Merry Christmas.

Thanks.

Edited by capntastic

Posting this again because it's been two weeks with no response for some extremely basic questions about Things Artcraft Is Selling and I would hate to see them drop the ball on an easy win like "answering questions that multiple people have been asking for weeks now"

As with everything else, sending an email to support is much more likely to get you a response.

As with everything else, sending an email to support is much more likely to get you a response.

No need for the flip interjection, especially since you seem to misunderstand why I'm insisting on answers here.  Me having a private correspondence does not help Artcraft be more open with their community at large about explaining things they are charging money for.  Artcraft tilting in the Star Citizen direction of "we're putting stuff up for sale and then maybe we'll explain what it does later [but maybe not!!]" is bad, and I do not want to see things tip further in that direction.

No need for the flip interjection, especially since you seem to misunderstand why I'm insisting on answers here.  Me having a private correspondence does not help Artcraft be more open with their community at large about explaining things they are charging money for.  Artcraft tilting in the Star Citizen direction of "we're putting stuff up for sale and then maybe we'll explain what it does later [but maybe not!!]" is bad, and I do not want to see things tip further in that direction.

I wasn't being flippant. I was offering honest advice. Posting the same question over and over isn't going to help if they aren't reading this thread. By sending them an email, you can bring their attention to it and get them to answer the questions posted here. Even if they only respond to you in email, you can then post their response here.

I wasn't being flippant. I was offering honest advice. Posting the same question over and over isn't going to help if they aren't reading this thread. By sending them an email, you can bring their attention to it and get them to answer the questions posted here. Even if they only respond to you in email, you can then post their response here.

Okay, I appreciate that you're trying to help, but if your goal was to offer honest advice you'd do well to read my posts and understand what I'm asking for which is an across the board initiative to be more upfront about what objects in the store actually do rather than any one individual question being answered.  Can't make it any clearer than that; please do not respond further if you still don't get it.

Due to the legal requirements of the contract with MicroVentures, they are literally unable to discuss ANY part of the offering on these forums, investor rewards included.

If the question contain's part about the backer rewards mixed in with investor rewards, they simply can't answer here.  Insisting on answers here will get you nowhere, where they are legally obligated to remain silent.

I also would expect no answers if they are undecided about things like resources.  That's a potential balance issue and we are not at balance yet.

Edited by KrakkenSmacken

I just fixed everyone who paid off a layway up through yesterday now (and will email them shortly).  I'll fix everyone between today and the end of the sale who pays off a layaway at the end of the sale.  Thanks for reporting the issue!