Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Guild area, parcels location, minimum distance, etc...

WaltZie

- Is there a way to allow guild members to put their own parcels together and build "guild zone" (avoiding some else "stranger" or ejected members to put parcel inside)?

- Is there a minimum distance area between different parcels?

- Is it possible to "move" an already built parcel elsewhere?

- What can do other players in my parcel?

- How can i protect my parcel resources to be harvested by other players?

:)

Edited by WaltZie
ZCcquVD.png
THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

If you read the Eternal Kingdom FAQ and watch some of the videos they may answer your questions:

FAQ: http://crowfall.com/en/faq/eternal-kingdoms/

Early Eternal Kingdom Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVQUNaSlT_o

Customizing Eternal Kingdoms:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCVZlrzAo-8

Looking for a casual guild ...

Thanks, but please help me to verify my understanding...

- Is there a way to allow guild members to put their own parcels together and build "guild zone" (avoiding some else "stranger" or ejected members to put parcel inside)?

One you get your Area (nxm parcels) none can put anything inside without your permission, but everyone can put parcel just outside it. There is no way to reserve space for future expansions. Expansion may require to move in a larger free area space.

NO

YES

Depends on my settings on parcel.

?? Vessels? Guards? ??

ZCcquVD.png
THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Thanks, but please help me to verify my understanding...

One you get your Area (nxm parcels) none can put anything inside without your permission, but everyone can put parcel just outside it. There is no way to reserve space for future expansions. Expansion may require to move in a larger free area space.

NO

YES

Depends on my settings on parcel.

?? Vessels? Guards? ??

1. This touches several topics.

• You will allways be able to take the EK possessions you own back to your inventory. Your parcels and buildings and objects (like thralls and relics) are yours alone. Unless you trade it away (to say: if you change ownership)
  • As a king you can grant other people designated regions of your kingdom, making them a noble within the fealty tree (archduke, duke, baron,...). They don't have to place parcel in these areas, but they can. And they can remove them.
  • Nobles SHOULD be able to grant parts of their region to lower nobles (like archeduke gives a subregion to a duke). But we don't know that yet for sure.
  • Nobles (and the king) WILL be able to grant building place/give building permissions to other players, making them tenants.
  • Several people can build together within the same parcel. They can use their own buildings and building parts (like walls) and they DON'T loose the ownership of their parts if they do so.
  • The maximum size of a single kingdom is 20x20 cells. It might be possible that we will be able to stitch EK's together - but that has not been decided yet an we don't kow if is probable.

So, you can reserve areas ... for others ... as a king or noble (or keep the building rights for those areas for yourself), by using the kingdom builder tool.

2. 18 cells between them, both vertical and horizontal. For the kingdom size is 20x20 (for now). Otherwise: no. But if you don't put parcels into the cells between two parcels, you might not be able to travel between them. Open cells might be filled with water or unpassable forest.

3. Yes

4. Depending on your (kings or nobles or vessels) setting, they can get access to your kingdom, place parcels, place buildings or building-parts, get access to existing buildings, place objects like relics and thralls, fight against each other, destroy buildings and building parts, harvest in those areas they can enter - or to grant/take away these rights, depending on their place in the fealty tree. Depending on the type of rights, they may be set for the whole kingdom, single parcels, single cells or maybe even single buildings.

5. We don't know yet, if the right to harvest can be set in the permissions. And we don't know aet if you can deny access to specific cells. Maybe you can build a wall around some of your resources. You could place more monster spawners onto your parcel to make it more dangerous. But generally speaking, if you don't want them to harvest, just don't let them into your kingdom, or place your resource parcel on a cell that is not connected to other parcels in the kingdom. By the way, you shouldn't worry, because the resource nodes will spawn again once they have been harvested. And the resources you can get in kingdoms are ultra-common, so it is not like someone would steel some precious diamonds.

Edited by Kraahk