Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chosen Ore Locations + Tips (EU)

I spend some time on equiping my legionnaire and I wrote down locations of ore deposits I used. You may want to use it to speed up your progress. Mind that all deposits regenerate in 5 or less minutes, so you don't need to roam on all of them.

Prepare critical harvest, critical chance and plentiful harvest elixirs to speed your progress even more. A better pick guarantees faster harvest. Iron pick gives 50 penetration, tin gives 75 p., silver gives 125 penetration and gold gives 175 penetration, which is also an order of harvesting difficulty.

Copper ore is on:

• 1100/2317
  • 1162/1953
  • 1513/2128
  • 1522/1614
  • 1530/1604
  • 1755/1688
  • 1855/2016

Gold is on:

• 2606/1472 (pretty safe location for final crafting)

Tin (2185/2103), Silver (1005/2123), Iron (2271/1571)

A single house with a chest is on 1457/2212 (another safe location for crafting, may be also used for items exchange with friends)

I used pure copper metal bars to get critical hit chance (+0.04) increase and rose gold made of gold/gold/copper to increase critical damage (+0.12). Use white (or green) metal bars on weapon head, so you can do more experimentation on minimal and maximal damage.

If you are more support-like you can also use pure gold metal bar to increase your support power. I don't recommend any other metal combinations to use. Pure copper is a king.

Mercenary guild is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested.

Yes, please go there so Chosen can kill you.  :ph34r:

That's what will likely happen anywhere.

Edited by ChosenofCastle

Mercenary guild is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested.